RD MINI Challenge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of questions. I may enter into this league, I will know very shortly. I do not have any skill or ability regarding skinning and I am wondering if there is anyone that could be willing to help do a skin for me if I were to provide a general idea of colors and several images or logos? The second question is if I have the skin files from gsce if the general car design can transfer over reasonably well?

I have a couple of questions. I may enter into this league, I will know very shortly. I do not have any skill or ability regarding skinning and I am wondering if there is anyone that could be willing to help do a skin for me if I were to provide a general idea of colors and several images or logos? The second question is if I have the skin files from gsce if the general car design can transfer over reasonably well?

When you have the skin in GSCE format, its for me no problem to put it over to AMS.
Second one is if you have sign up for the mini championship?

When you have the skin in GSCE format, its for me no problem to put it over to AMS.
Second one is if you have sign up for the mini championship?

I still need to check the dates to be certain I can run all the events. I will probably know in the next couple days if I can commit it it. Of course I that is not what you meant, I do not have to sign up, but I would like to :) You did beat me on the mini Friday event I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back