Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDLMS by Vesaro Round 3 - Le Mans  Banner.jpg

The biggest series at RaceDepartment meets the toughest (sim) race in the world this month. Yes you got it right, it's June and that means the Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans!

Twenty Four Hours, 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, whatever way you write it down it's an incredibly long time to drive a performance racing car without making a mistake. Throw into the mix day to night transition, potential adverse weather and the little matter of 40 cars fighting for every inch of tarmac and you have a recipe for a very tough event indeed.

This is the challenge that awaits the drivers of the RDLMS by Vesaro this month, and if they haven't had the chance to compete in an endurance race of this length before then the boys and girls of the RDLMS by Vesaro will be getting ready for an eye opening experience come June 24th. The thrills, the pressure, the emotion and the physical and mental strain of taking part in a race of this length have to be experienced yourself to believe. It really is that good.

With the calendar having ticked over to the sixth month of 2017 anticipation amongst our drivers must slowly be building as preparations and strategies are being worked on within each of the Prototype and GT teams. Enjoy the break guys, you are going to need it!

Now this article doesn't actually contain any news, I'm just excited and wanted to write about the build up and give fans, organisers, teams and drivers somewhere to go to have a chat and share the anticipation together....! So come on all you competitors, leave us a comment and tell us about how much you are looking forward (or not) to the Le Mans 24 Hours!

Sim racing is awesome people!

RDLMS by Vesaro Logo.png

Last edited:
I done the 24hrs at Daytona 2 years back in iRacing, it's a real eye opener, or in some cases not.:sleep: best thing I've done in Sim racing, lucky enough was part of a excellent 4 driver team and we came 2nd, but hell I was ****ed the next day.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%