Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDLSM Suzuka Banner.jpg

The Thrustmaster 12 Hours of Suzuka starts tomorrow, find out below how you can view the action and be in with a shot at winning something awesome!

The RDLMS by Vesaro is in our fifth and penultimate round of what has been an incredible season of endurance racing, putting this rFactor 2 league firmly back on the map after something of a prolonged absence from the sim racing world.

Featuring the sublime rFactor 2 platform, multiclass action in the form of the Enduracers Endurance Series mod and high value prizes for fans and drivers, all wrapped up in sleek and professional organisation with high quality live stream broadcasts, RDLMS by Vesaro is coming back to the front of the endurance racing league field in a big way this year.

For those of you wanting the large PDF version of the poster in this article, you can download it HERE.

With the upcoming Thrustmaster 12 Hours of Suzuka starting tomorrow, find out below how you can watch all the action live and be in with a shot at some seriously cool prizes...

The Schedule
Round five, the Thrustmaster 12 Hours of Suzuka will be live and exclusive Saturday 7th October on our Twitch TV channel from 12:00 GMT. The Session timetable can be seen below:
10:55 | Race server reboot
  • 11:00 | Official practice & Briefing (no duplicate cars allowed from this point)
  • 11:40 | GT qualifying (30 minutes)
  • 12:10 | Qualifying switch-over (5 minutes)
  • 12:15 | Prototype qualifying (30 minutes)
  • 12:45 | Warm-up
  • 13:00 | Race start [Saturday 7th October] (in-game: 13:00 / 1:00 PM)
  • 01:00 | Race ends [Sunday 8th October] (in-game: 01:00 / 1AM)

Win a Thrustmaster TH8A Add-On Gearbox Shifter for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

This round you can win a very cool shifter from Thrustmaster. The only thing you need to do is Like RaceDepartment on Facebook and Share this message. Good luck!

TM Shifter.jpg

The Prizes
We are exceptionally proud to partner up with quality peripheral manufacturers Vesaro and Thrustmaster this season, who between them have generously put up thousands of Euros worth of superb prizes for the drivers and fans of the series to win this year! You can read the specific prize details on the Vesaro announcement HERE and the Thrustmaster announcement HERE.

RDLMS Suzuka Poster.jpg

Group Start.jpg
LMP_Group_Rear.jpg
006.jpg

Ok, can someone "translate" race times?
+2 for Italy timezone right?
I will be at work but I will follow you guys on my smartphone...I just need subs because no audio or my boss will kill me, lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%