Talking Door Racing
All racing incidents will will be reviewed by an independent group of staff who hold no affiliation to this league in any way, shape or form. All incidents will be viewed on their merits, and the decisions made by the stewards will be respected even if you disagree with the outcome.
Submitting a Report:
Reports are submitted to @Matheus Machado or @Lorenzo Bonder via Personal Message, who will then forward them to the stewards. Reports must be submitted within 48 hours of the conclusion of the race. If you would like a racing incident to be looked at, then please make sure you conform to the procedure and standards that are expected of an incident report. This means:
- Your name, the round number, and the lap of the race on which it occurred.
- Clear video evidence of the events leading up to, during and proceeding the incident (total length should be ~1 minute or more if necessary).
- A variety of camera angles from both your opponents, and your own perspective.
- A text description of the events.
In race penalties (live-stewarding):
There will be a Steward during the races. The steward will watch the race and apply penalties to rule infractions as needed. The penalties can range from a drive-through to a total disqualification from the race.
All the penalties applied will be announced on Teamspeak, therefore making TS mandatory for every driver.
Track cutting will be penalized during the race if caught by the live steward. Post race analysis will also take place.
Crashes will also be penalized as follows:
- Moderate incident = Drive through
- Major incident = 30s Stop and Go
- Double incident = 60s Stop and Go
- Intentional wreck = Disqualification
Post race penalties:
The race stewards will have many different penalties at their disposal. For racing incidents there are time penalties and point penalties that can be issued depending on the severity of the incident(s). If the incident has already been penalized during the race, the post-race penalty won't be considered unless specified by the stewards.
If a time penalty is not deemed fitting, Point penalties will be applied as follows:
- Minor incident = 5 points penalty
- Moderate incident = 10 points penalty
- Major incident = 15 points penalty
As a means of achieving consistent officiating, track cutting during the race (more than two wheels leaving the white/yellow lines and gaining an advantage) will be systematically judged. Drivers who breach Rule 6.1 without 100% throttle lift off for at least 1 second, will be penalised.
The review system will result of a combination of in race penalties and post-race reviewing:
All qualifying laps and the fastest 3 laps of each driver during a race will be automatically reviewed. Please note that bold penalties will be applied during the race and will cancel the standard penalty if applicable.
- 5 seconds added to total race time for each cut
- 5 cuts = Reprimand (Two reprimands in consecutive rounds = 10 second penalty) / Verbal warning given during race
- 6 cuts = 5 seconds added to your total race time.
- 7 cuts = 10 seconds added to your total race time.
- 8 cuts = 15 seconds added to your total race time
- 9 cuts = Drive Through / 20 seconds added to your total race time + 5 seconds for every additional cut.
- 14 cuts = Second verbal warning (Time penalties still apply)
- 18 or more cuts = Disqualification (applied both during and post race)