Not open for further replies.

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
Driver Name: Andrew Harper
Nationality: English (Guernsey)
Team: Double Apex Motorsport
Car Number: 55

Have you participated in any IndyCar events in 2016: No; but I competed in a six race league on another website so I have some experience of these cars.

I just need to remember the tricks of doing skins for RF2! :roflmao:

Driver Name: Jimmy Broadbent
Nationality: British
Team: Doug Henson Racing
Car Number: 00 (99 if 00 is not available)
Have you participated in any IndyCar events in 2016 (insert links to events if yes): No

Note: Have just purchased premium, so it may not show yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 130869

Hope you guys do highlight videos! I'd love to participate but am not premium, so I shall be rooting for Andrew Harper :p.

ps: Having organized leagues in which he participated, I can vouch for him, very fair and polite driver!

Kresh

250RPM
Premium
Driver Name: Kreshnik Halili
Nationality: Albanian
Team: TBA
Car Number: 22
Have you participated in any IndyCar events in 2016 (insert links to events if yes): none

Dolf4737

10RPM
Driver Name: Dolf Tolentino
Nationality: Mexican
Team: N/A
Car Number: 73
No previous experience in any online racing legue, would love to be a reserve to watch and learn and if possible to give it a try

Marc

100RPM
Driver Name: Jakob Kierek
Nationality: Germany
Car Number: 36
Have you participated in any IndyCar events in 2016 (insert links to events if yes): No

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
Driver Name: Jakob Kierek
Nationality: Germany
Car Number: 36
RacePro, thanks for signing up but before I add you to the list, you must become a Premium member to participate

Oscar Hardwick

RDTCC S9 Champion
@Lorenzo Bonder since signing up I have been lucky enough to sort out a holiday. Issue is that I'll miss a minimum of two rounds and probably 3 with this trip.

I'd like to sign out and be allowed to do other leagues when I can as opposed to get banned for poor attendance. Hope that is ok and that the advance warning was enough :)

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
@Lorenzo Bonder since signing up I have been lucky enough to sort out a holiday. Issue is that I'll miss a minimum of two rounds and probably 3 with this trip.

I'd like to sign out and be allowed to do other leagues when I can as opposed to get banned for poor attendance. Hope that is ok and that the advance warning was enough :)
All good Oscar, I'll just ban you from my friendly friends list. You're now just A friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom