RDIWS | Round 2 - Montreal

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
OH, that would suck. I had a DC and I'm on a 970.
Not entirely linked but I did a recent update on mine (965M SLI) and the latest update was causing kernel errors (dangerous when I was doing artwork) so I had to rollback to the previous version.

Doesn't matter too much I did the update to keep Forza happy otherwise everything was fine. I can live without Forza thank you very much.....;)

TrevorGreenfield

"Backmarker"
Congrats again to Freddy and Matt, you guys were in a class of your own. Sorry for those that got disconnections and got taken out. Your misfortune and me driving sustainably as well as a fortunate series of final laps got me to 4th. I want to thank Evan Spall for racing me clean for 3rd, and to everyone else I battled with during the race: Thank you for racing me clean. I had to concede a few spots and back out of a couple passes in the race too, but I feel like it all worked out in a the end and I'm really happy I didn't take myself by over driving or crash out of the race or get a silly DQ before the race like I did last week.

Also thanks to Lorenzo and Matheus for their work in putting this on. Lorenzo also did a GREAT job filling in as commentator and interviewer for the broadcast stream.

And to that note I wanted to go through the replay and thank everyone personally, but I'm getting an error when I try to view either my or RD's replay, "Mod is not currently installed". Anyone know how to fix this? I don't get it when I try to watch Sebring.

Thanks again, hopefully I have something for you fast guys in Indy.

Last edited:

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
Great vid @James Wilson :)

Interesting looking at your braking points, think my Fanatec pedals are going out the window, can't brake within 200 yards of what you are doing, stupid things....:roflmao:

I also need to figure out why I simply can't get on the power, driving me nuts, losing time everywhere. Partly to do with the above (I can't seem to slow the car down enough to make the corner) so I lose time on the exit as well. Apologies for getting in peoples way, I was very depressed after that one and just wanted to walk away but I'll keep on trying. Should be ok on the ovals as I don't have to use the brake much! ;)

James Wilson

Glazed Donut
Not just pedals as well, you need a nice balanced setup and experience with the car, I had a nice setup but not very much experience of the car, however I would say I'm a fast learner, but thanks for watching :)

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
need a nice balanced setup and experience with the car
Yes that's very true, I did a mini league with this car previously but I don't know if they've changed it in the last six months as I'm finding it very hard work this time around. I find it very difficult to be consistent with the Fanatec pedals and that's what's getting to me now. I borrowed a set of Logitech pedals recently and I was immediately two seconds a lap faster in this car so I can see me going back to those! :roflmao:

Top Bottom