RDIWS | Round 2 - Montreal

TobiasR

Czarleeese Baygio
Premium
I honestly prefer the current version with the bumps. The ISI version is extremly flat. Ideally we could drive the Reiza track, but can't have everything :p Also, Montreal does have some tricky bumps in certain braking zones. Especially in the second to last chicane. The announcers even mention it in the Champcar vid.

Also, I miss Champcar :(

Sherwin van der Sloot

SimTech International - RDLMS#3
I am soo not ready for this race... The car is crap, my pace is crap, i feel like crap, the fact i have to start from the back is crap, the 60 second stop/go that will 99% sure put me a lap down is crap...

Holy crap, it's a crapfest!

TTupsi

Rules are overrated, choose Wreckfest
Staff
Premium
I am soo not ready for this race... The car is crap, my pace is crap, i feel like crap, the fact i have to start from the back is crap, the 60 second stop/go that will 99% sure put me a lap down is crap...

I'm pretty sure there will be at least one FCY so a lap down doesn't mean anything ;)

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
[

Yeah but with the trouble I'm having round this place you'll still finish ahead of me! :roflmao:

Sherwin van der Sloot

SimTech International - RDLMS#3
I'm pretty sure there will be at least one FCY so a lap down doesn't mean anything ;)
I'm aware of that, but it's still crappy regadless to go into a race, knowing that you will go a lap down, and you just have to hope you can get into a position in wich you can get a lap back (not to mention having to keep the thing on track in the first place :D )

[

Yeah but with the trouble I'm having round this place you'll still finish ahead of me! :roflmao:
:D We will see, if i want to finish ahead of anybody (or just finish at all) i have to keep it out of the wall first, and that is going to be challening enough on it's own :p

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
:D We will see, if i want to finish ahead of anybody (or just finish at all) i have to keep it out of the wall first, and that is going to be challenging enough on it's own :p
Yep, that's my goal as well. I was hoping after Sebring that I would be able to find some pace but don't think this is gonna happen. The car is all over the place (it feels so different to when I did the PRC league). A finish is the goal, anything after that is a bonus.

Valrys

100RPM
Premium

Don't lose heart Sherwin. I was last and almost 50 seconds behind the next car at Sebring, and went a lap down fairly early. Finished 9th. You're not in a good situation, but by keeping your head while others lose theirs, you could still put some good points on the board.

Matheus Machado

Talking Door Racing
Confirmed Entry List For Round 2
  1. @Chark (Charles Baccio)
  2. @Tobias Röhner
  3. @Norman Bruce
  4. @Szymon Olizarowicz
  5. @Tal (Tal Segal)
  6. @Valrys (Allie Ferrie)
  7. @SK (Evan Spall)
  8. @Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
  9. @Martin Vindis
  10. @James Wilson
  11. @Andrew Harper
  12. @Jimmy Broadbent
  13. @Nate Lupson
  14. @Ryan Reed-Edwards
  15. @Kresh (Kreshinik Halili)
  16. @Matt88 (Matthew Beavis)
  17. @Sherwin van der Sloot
  18. @Campbell Wallis
  19. @Frederic Schornstein
  20. @Luke Walsh
  21. @TrevorGreenfield (Trevor Greenfield)
  22. @TTupsi (Tapio Rinneaho)
  23. @Dolf4737 (Dolf Tolentino)
Reported Absences

Top Bottom