RDIWS | Custom Skins (Submission OPEN)

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
Double Apex Patron Racing:)

I chose blue by the way because I'm not keen on green race cars and Patron make a premium tequila in blue packaging so that's what I went for. Inspired by the LMP team and just my own spin on it.

Good luck to everyone in the league (especially me as I think I'll need it!)

Last edited:

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
I swear to god. I called the Mini League the League with the Sexy Skins.

I have to admit that I might take it back my sentence or call the Indy League from now as:

The Exotic 'n Charming Dallara Skin League.

Hell I'm confused now. :speechless::cautious::rolleyes:

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
Really nice work from everyone :)

Slightly difficult skin too, if you put lines over some body panels they tend to get badly stretched. Have to try and work around it.

Had the same issue with the Flat6 car.

Valrys

100RPM
Premium
I stupidly failed to notice the skin submission date. Will it be acceptable for me to run the skin of one of my Atlantic teammates, or will I be assigned an RD default one? If it's the latter and it hasn't been sorted yet, I'll take design one please. If it's already been sorted, no matter :)

El-ahrairah

Prince with a thousand enemies
Premium
NO
I swear to god. I called the Mini League the League with the Sexy Skins.

I have to admit that I might take it back my sentence or call the Indy League from now as:

The Exotic 'n Charming Dallara Skin League.

Hell I'm confused now. :speechless::cautious::rolleyes:
NO QUESTION WHOSE WINNING THAT CONTEST BABY!!!

TRUMP: "WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN"

Matheus Machado

Talking Door Racing
I stupidly failed to notice the skin submission date. Will it be acceptable for me to run the skin of one of my Atlantic teammates, or will I be assigned an RD default one? If it's the latter and it hasn't been sorted yet, I'll take design one please. If it's already been sorted, no matter :)
One of your teammates sent your skin to me, so it will be included in the skinpack.

Top Bottom