Talking Door Racing
Use this thread to ask your skinning questions, share pictures, and talk anything skin related!
Everyone who is on the entry list can submit a skin. Each car can have its own livery. If you cannot skin a car yourself we encourage you to find somebody who can. Use this thread to find one of those great artists that can help you out.
alt_XX.dds ==> Mainbody template
alt_XXDRIVER.dds ==> Driver suit
alt_XXHELMET.DDS ==> Helmet
alt_XXEXTRA8.dds ==> Car number on the steering wheel
alt_XXEXTRA9.dds ==> Car number on the car
- Liveries must not contain any explicit or inappropriate images or graphics.
- It must feature a visible driver number at the car's nose and sides of the rear wings.
- It must feature the league logo at the top of the airbox (see images below)
- It must feature at least one visible RD logo.
- Driver's name must be written at the cockpit's side.
- Maximum file size is 2048X2048
- Skin files must be sent unpacked (no MAS files), as a mod will be created featuring the drivers and teams.
If you're unable to create your own, or employ the services of a helpful modder, we are also supplying RaceDepartment skins for you to choose (Send a PM telling your livery of choice). These will then be customized accordingly to reflect your name, number and nationality.
RD standard liveries:
When submitting a skin, please send it to @Matheus Machado via PM using a download link, created via Drive, Dropbox, Mega or similar. Make sure it works before sending it.
Skin submissions close at 23:59 (GMT) on Thursday the 12th of May 2016.
76.2 KB Views: 393
123.9 KB Views: 394
60.6 KB Views: 387
60.7 KB Views: 363
134.1 KB Views: 339
156.6 KB Views: 352