RDIWS | Absences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt88

100RPM
Unfortunately due to events out of my control I cannot race tonight.

I have managed to get to my rig, however as the skin pack has again been updated, I have to download the rfmod again, and my internet connection will not allow me to download in time.

Lots of practice lost. I know its short notice however, I did do everything I could to be there :(

• Name: Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
  • Round Number: 7
  • Reason: I live a little bit near the area of the earthquake, sometimes there are aftershocks so i go to bed early to be sure i get some sleep in case there is one in the middle of the night. (But all is good here atm so don't worry)

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
  • Name: Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
  • Reason: I live a little bit near the area of the earthquake, sometimes there are aftershocks so i go to bed early to be sure i get some sleep in case there is one in the middle of the night. (But all is good here atm so don't worry)
Better safe than sorry man. I really hope, you, your family and friends are okay there man.

Sherwin van der Sloot

SimTech International - RDLMS#3
Damnit Shane, do your job properly :D

Now for how it should be done :
  • Name: Tjeerd Feddema
  • Reason: Tjeerd has been ill all week and is not feeling fit enough to race

Last edited:
  • Name: Frederic Schornstein
  • Reason: Not sure yet. I caught a cold coming back from vacation. Will have to see how I feel tonight. I hope I will be there, but made this post in case I am not feeling good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom