RDHPC - Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i missed out a lot cuz i was (still am) sick first recovering a cold after that from the flu and finally pneumonia so still cant join a race but got laptop available now to stay up to date , wish you all happy holidays .

@Yves Larose I have to sign out; managed to find a small amount of work, but it means starting at 6am Monday morning; if I race as late as the league requires Sunday night, I'll be too tired for work. I'm so disappointed, especially as the work doesn't even meet minimum wage, but no real choice in the matter :(

Hello there, I'd like to participate but I'm not a licensed member. I've been searching forums for half an hour and I found no way to become a licensed member. What am I supposed to do?
Hi Jernej.
Normally becoming a licensed member is straight forward. However, I saw a post 2 days ago which stated that the process is being overhauled ATM and licence requests are not currently being processed. Hopefully this will only take a few days. In the mean time, you've registered an interest in the league so I'm sure a staff member will get back to you very soon and let you know wha\t's happening.
Please don't be put off, this is a one off and I'm sure it'll be sorted soon. :)

Hello there, I'd like to participate but I'm not a licensed member. I've been searching forums for half an hour and I found no way to become a licensed member. What am I supposed to do?

we are in a transition state here at RD when it comes to the whole racing system the only way for now to be able to race here at RD is by becoming a premium member, find all the details at this link http://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back