RDHPC - Round 5 @ Leipzig Porsche Test Track - Sun 1st March 2015

Yves Larose

Premium
Leipzig_loading.jpg

All drivers in the main list are expected to show. Absentees who do not report at least 24 hours before the event may find themselves removed from the league.

Round 4 was the closest so far but the series leader Ross McGregor was still able to take both pole position for the races, fallowed by Jernej Simoncic and Silvino Rodrigues to complete the top 3. Both Win went to Ross McGregor but not without a fight from Jernej who took second place in both races followed by Jarek Kostowski to round up the podium.

Trackpack: Download (Same pack as in the download thread)
Skinpack: Download (Same pack as in the download thread)

Event details
Track:
Leipzig Porsche Test Track
Practice: Open from Tuesday 24th February 2015
Qualification 1: 20.10 GMT ( 15 Minutes, Unlimited laps)
Warm-up 1: 20.25 GMT ( 5 Minutes)
Race 1: 20.30 GMT ( 16 Laps )
Break: 21.00 GMT ( 10 minutes and your free to go on track )
Qualyfication 2: 21.10 GMT ( 15 Minutes, Unlimited laps)
Warm-up 2: 21.25 GMT ( 5 Minutes )
Race 2: 21.30 GMT ( 16 Laps )

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Server settings
Flag Rules:
Black only
Fuel usage: Normal
Tire usage: Normal
Mechanical failures: Time scaled
Type of start: Standing ( No formation lap)
Driving aids allowed: Only auto clutch is allowed

Track map
Leipzig track map.png

Red Zone -
On Lap 1, the entire start straight and turn 1 to Turn 4 is considered a red zone. This simply means that the replay of the start and turn 1 to Turn 4 will be looked at automatically - any incidents caused by overly aggressive behaviour or rules being broken will be punished harshly. It is a league, so be competitive, but don't destroy other people's races.

Even if you haven't signed up for the entire league it is possible to take part of the races (both of them) to do so you just have to use that format and choose one of the liveries that is not already taken, numbers in blue are the liveries available and numbers in red are already taken.

#2 #5 #8 #9 #11 #14 #17 #19 #23 #26 #34 #44 #45 #46 #52 #58 #59 #61 #68 #69 #70 #77 #80 #81#82 #439 #450 #539 #921 #963

Name:
Car number:

Main entry list
  1. Jarek Kostowski
  2. Silvino Rodrigues
  3. Christian Stanjek
  4. Ghilherme Silva
  5. Sven-Arne Andersson
  6. Ross McGregor
  7. Allan Ramsbottom
  8. Ondrej Kapal
  9. Denis Betty
  10. Hans Sneep
  11. Stig Bidstrup
  12. Yves Larose
  13. Jack Smith
  14. Phil Shillitoe
  15. Rui F. Martins
  16. Jernej Simoncic
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
Additional sign up
  1. Ole Marius Myrvold #68
  2. Paolo Breme #5
Reported absents
  1. Rui F. Martins
Teamspeak is not mandatory but its highly recommended as its makes easier to communicate and to get to know the guy's you race with, its also lots of fun :)

Last edited:
Track bounderies
On this track there is no exceptions, at least 2 wheels must remain between the white lines at all time. The curbs are not part of the track so you cannot put all 4 wheels on the other side of the white line.

some clarifications, during the qualifications if you cut the track you have to abort the lap and not do your fastest lap with a cut. During the races if you cut the track and gain an advantage on the guy infront of you and/or behind you must correct the situation and come back to the same gap as before the cut

Last edited:
opened an dedicated server it is called RDHPC Round 5 pre test. Think it is open for the next 2 hours maybe longer.
Closed

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I'm gonna have a moan now (just for a change) so brace yourselves.
It seems to me that too many drivers are not taking enough care to stay within track limits.
Drivers can clearly be seen in the live feeds/braodcast replays, with all 4 wheels going over the white lines. If we don't ALL drive ALL the way around the whole track, there is a danger that the whole thing will descend into chaos. In theory, somebody could just do 15 (or whatever) doughnuts over the start/finish line and say "there ya go... I win". Where's the fun in that?
We all make mistakes, & it's difficult in the heat of battle BUT, if you think you went over the line, I believe you should lift. You owe it to yourself and to other drivers.
I urge everybody to take a look at the replay of their fastest lap. Can you honestly say, hand on heart, that it's legal?
Here's mine, it wont be the fastest, but I believe it's legal.... and that means it's fair.
Sorry for the rant.
Sorry for the poor video quality and even worse editing... clearly I'm no better at video stuff than I am at sim racing. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
rant :whistling: I have to use the translater for that--but think I know what it means,
its a Go kart track--and in these old cars it will be hard to keep them on track under pressure and so on - but lets try :thumbsup:

oh man this track looks awesome for the stream tomorrow. I hope I can make it I'm sick at the moment but I'll try to make it :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 126 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 39.0%