RDHPC - Round 2 @ Montreal - Sun 8th February 2015

i'm currently on the server if anyone wanna join :)
count-me-in-thumb.jpg

Yves Larose

Premium
Guy's just a little reminder if you join TS you can go in the commentator channel between race 1 and qualy 2 and at the end of the second race for a quick interview, just enter the channel and wait for the commentators to talk to you.

second reminder is to read the track bounderies post to make sure you repect them.

finaly good luck to all and have fun :)

Thomas Hinss

Aussie Commentator and Writer
As mentioned above, interviews can again be done like last round :). People who haven't had an interview will be prioritized above those that have so that hopefully we can interview as many drivers as possible throughout the season :)

Having problems getting into the server. The loading screen stops around with around 20% left to load. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I can load the track fine in a test session but not when trying to get into the server.

Yves Larose

Premium
Having problems getting into the server. The loading screen stops around with around 20% left to load. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I can load the track fine in a test session but not when trying to get into the server.

Paul go in rFactor/GameData/Locations and move the Montreal folder to another location on your hard drive it should solve the problem.

Thomas Hinss

Aussie Commentator and Writer
Well it seems my alarm failed to get me up in time which is a first for quite a while :cry:

Can't apologise enough for not being there to cover it, feel absolutely awful for leaving Yuri on his own. I'll be sure to come up with a solution to stop this happening again for Spa and owwards

Ross McGregor

Former Editor of Traxion.GG
Premium
Decent and eventful night's racing there.

Race 1: My ffb went on the grid so i had to adapt in the opening laps to this weird new sensation! Figured it out and sneaked past Jernej on the back straight. Got held up by lapped cars which made it an interesting finish.

Race 2: Got turned around at turn 2 and had to fight my way up through the field, eventually behind Oscar in 3rd. On the last lap braking for the chicane, we braked quite late and my choice was turn in and be hit, or cut the chicane. To prevent an accident i cut the chicane, and seeing as i had no other option i kept going to retain 3rd on the line. If the stewards want to change this then i have no objections, but i was quite sure i was in the right.

Thanks again for some awesome racing and the broadcast. Cheers to Yves, Thomas, Davy, Jarek and anyone else that helps make this series run. Congrats also to Jernej on his win in race 2.

Cheers!

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 130 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.1%