RDHPC - Round 1 @ Sebring - Sun 1st February 2015

Yves Larose

Premium
Are you quite sure it is completely dead? Have you checked for example the transformer so it still delivers power.
I don´t know how technical you are but can you or have you checked that?
Just a simple tip. ;)

i took it apart 2 times and the second time i noticed that some theeth are gone on the little gear pointed in the pic
G27_7.jpg

and i'm pretty sure the problem was caused by the little piece of metal pointed in the pic that wasn't in place anymore and that i could hear when i removed my wheel from my rig
G27_8.jpg

from there i stopped trying to fix it as i know the part i need can't be found.

Thomas Hinss

Aussie Commentator and Writer
Just a quick update guys, now I will be able to do a quick interview or two during the break between races :). So if you want an interview after race 1 and before race 2 just pop into the channel where I'll be and wait for me to ask you a question :). Depending on how many of you pop in during the break I might not get to do everyone as we only have 10 minutes, so apologies in advance if anyone misses out.

Thomas Hinss

Aussie Commentator and Writer
noted down things so that I minimize mistakes for the broadcasts during the season :). A reminder that drivers can pop in for a quick interview or two during the break, and a few after race two as well. I'll try to note down everyone I interview this round so that if anyone misses out they can have a chance to have one next time :)

Who am i going to battle without Yves on track? :cry:
Bad luck would be an understatement, after all the work & training he invested into this great league.

Fingers crossed for an entertaining and crashless round 1 for the rest of us, have fun tonight!

Last edited:

Yves Larose

Premium
Sorry guys, I can not participate in the race today.

Mert the rules says that you have to report an absence at least 24 before the start of the round and since you missed the pre-season test race and didn't fill an absence report for it you will not be able to participate in any of the league rounds, people are putting lots of their free time into organising leagues and its a lack of respect to them to not follow the rules and bail out at the last minute.

Yves Larose

Premium
Is there any alternative download of the track than in the trackpack? I had to do fresh install due to some problems and with my connection I wouldnt download the whole pack in time.

Thanks guys :)

give a few minutes and i'll give you a link to only get Sebring, you will have to create a folder called RDHPC Tracks in your locations folder and put the Sebring folder in it.

Thank you, Yves

I hope I can make it to qualy, the download speed is somehow terrible.. In the worst I'll do only the second race :) sorry for this inconvinience in the last possible moment, I returned home just a while ago.

When I came at home 1 hour before the race starts I noticed I have no Internet connection. I was calling my provider but it needs 25min to get somebody on the phone. When I joined quali was already running. I could manage an 2:18:8 in the first quali.
But the first race I did a lot of special lines some of them I earned a spin for it.
I finished first race without damage or hurting somebody.
2.Qualify was a desaster but there was one lap I could reach the 2:18 again
In 2. race in front of turn 2 I think I had a collision with an green blue porsche he was spinning sorry for that if it was my fault. This race had some nice moments but also some nice spins from me. Sometimes @Allan Ramsbottom missed a corner and I came closer too him but mostly I forced it to much and missed next corner then I loss time to him again.
2.nd Race also finished think on place 9 or 10 due to some people they had damage otherwise I were more at the end.
Thx for this nice sunday evening
See you next sunday or maybe during the week in the practise

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000