RDHPC - Round 1 @ Sebring - Sun 1st February 2015

Yves Larose

Premium
Sebring_loading.jpg

It's show time! Feel free to use this thread to chat about the race, share post-race pictures and videos, etc.

All drivers in the main list are expected to show. Absentees who do not report at least 24 hours before the event may find themselves removed from the league.

Trackpack: Download (Same pack as in the download thread)
Skinpack: Download (Same pack as in the download thread)

Event details
Track:
Sebring International Raceway
Practice: Open from Tuesday 27th January 2015
Qualification 1: 20.10 GMT ( 15 Minutes, Unlimited laps)
Warm-up 1: 20.25 GMT ( 5 Minutes)
Race 1: 20.30 GMT ( 13 Laps )
Break: 21.00 GMT ( 10 minutes and your free to go on track )
Qualyfication 2: 21.10 GMT ( 15 Minutes, Unlimited laps)
Warm-up 2: 21.25 GMT ( 5 Minutes )
Race 2: 21.30 GMT ( 13 Laps )

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Server settings
Flag Rules: Black only
Fuel usage: Normal
Tire usage: Normal
Mechanical failures: Time scaled
Type of start: Standing ( No formation lap)
Driving aids allowed: Only auto clutch is allowed

Track map
Sebring track map.png

Red Zone - On Lap 1, the entire start straight and turn 1 to Turn 7 is considered a red zone. This simply means that the replay of the start and turn 1 to Turn 7 will be looked at automatically - any incidents caused by overly aggressive behaviour or rules being broken will be punished harshly. It is a league, so be competitive, but don't destroy other people's races.

Even if you haven't signed up for the entire league it is possible to take part of the races (both of them) to do so you just have to use that format and choose one of the liveries that is not already taken, numbers in blue are the liveries available and numbers in red are already taken.

#2 #5 #8 #9 #11 #14 #17 #19 #23 #26 #34 #44 #45 #46 #52 #58 #59 #61 #68 #69 #70 #77 #80 #81#82 #439 #450 #539 #921 #963

Name:
Car number:

Main entry list
  1. Pablo Costales
  2. Jarek Kostowski
  3. Silvino Rodrigues
  4. Christian Stanjek
  5. Guilherme Silva
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson
  7. Ross McGregor
  8. Allan Ramsbottom
  9. Morné du Plooy
  10. Denis Betty
  11. Hans Sneep
  12. Stig Bidstrup
  13. Peter Stokman
  14. Jack Smith
  15. Phil Shillitoe
  16. Alexandre Sene
  17. Enzo Fazzi
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Additional sign-up
  1. Ondřej Kapal

Reported absents

1. Rui F. Martins
  2. Tim Ling
  3. Yves Larose
  4. Jernej Simoncic ( might be able to attend qualy and race 2)

Teamspeak is not mandatory but its highly recommended as its makes easier to communicate and to get to know the guy's you race with, its also lots of fun :)

Last edited:

Yves Larose

Premium
Track bounderies rules
Here are some precision about the track bounderies, 2 wheels must remain between the 2 white lines at all time but on this track there is a few exceptions and here they are please refer to the track map pic in the top post

Turn 1
On the interior of the turn the wall is the track bounderie so you can cross the white line with all 4 wheels, on the outside of the turn the white line is the track bounderie so 2 wheels most remain between the wall and the white line.

Turn 17 (last corner)
on the interior of the turn the wall is the track bounderie so you can cross the white line with all 4 wheels, on the outside of the turn the white line is the track bounderie so 2 wheels most remain between the wall and the white line

Those are the only 2 exceptions at any other corners 2 wheels must remain between the 2 white lines.

one other clarification, when you exit the pits only rejoin the track once you have cleared all the poles do not cross them before the last one.

Last edited:

Yves Larose

Premium
Hey guy's it would be fun if as much drivers could get on TeamSpeak it add so much to the racing experience and its easier to get to know your fellow drivers, also if you want you can get interview by the commentator to do that simply join the channel where Thomas Hinss is and wait till he is talking to you please do not talk before he talks to you :)

Thomas Hinss

Aussie Commentator and Writer
Hey guy's it would be fun if as much drivers could get on TeamSpeak it add so much to the racing experience and its easier to get to know your fellow drivers, also if you want you can get interview by the commentator to do that simply join the channel where Thomas Hinss is and wait till he is talking to you please do not talk before he talks to you :)

After the final race would be preferred as I'll have to do the giveaway for the stream chat during the break between races for the sprint rounds :). Also keep in mind I may not do everyone if a lot of people join the channel. Will do as many as I can but having the interviews go on for too long can make viewers turn off the stream because they go on for too long. I might note down the people I interview each round so I don't do the same people every time, thereby giving everyone as even and fair amount of interviews as possible :)

Jack Smith

Premium
Makes sense @Thomas Hinss

Could I make a little suggestion without overstepping my bounds. Focus on the front runners for sure, but would it possible to include all drivers a bit more through out the events because ( I am assuming) we all would get a kick out of seeing ourselves on YouTube and we could share our little moments with our friends.... saying "hey that me there" in 18th position fighting with Billy Bob.

Thanks for entertaining my request

Jack

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
I feel like @Thomas Hinss focused enough on the other drivers and swapped to the action fast enough most of the time. I wouldn't change a thing. However, if someone were to drop out of the race in a spectacular way, I feel like it would be the perfect time for a quick little interview.

On a different note, I'm heading on to the server for practice now. :)

Thomas Hinss

Makes sense @Thomas Hinss

Could I make a little suggestion without overstepping my bounds. Focus on the front runners for sure, but would it possible to include all drivers a bit more through out the events because ( I am assuming) we all would get a kick out of seeing ourselves on YouTube and we could share our little moments with our friends.... saying "hey that me there" in 18th position fighting with Billy Bob.

Thanks for entertaining my request

Jack

Happy to hear any suggestions you guys have :). Well I'll certainly try to, I would say I did focus a good deal on battles elsewhere, but yes battles a the back end of the field I didn't really focus on a lot so I could give them a look more if the leaders get spread out :).

Thomas Hinss

I feel like @Thomas Hinss focused enough on the other drivers and swapped to the action fast enough most of the time. I wouldn't change a thing. However, if someone were to drop out of the race in a spectacular way, I feel like it would be the perfect time for a quick little interview.

On a different note, I'm heading on to the server for practice now. :)

Thanks Enzo :D. Yeah that might be something I can do, thanks for the suggestion :)

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
The HistorX team have kindly posted this round as an event on their Facebook page.
It'd be really cool it if those of you who have FB accounts could share and/or click the join button.
Thanks in advance. :)

Yves Larose

Premium
i won't be racing in this round and there is a good possibility that i won,t be able to race in the championship as my wheel died and i can,t afford a new one right now but i will be present on the server for every rounds to supervise things.

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
i won't be racing in this round and there is a good possibility that i won,t be able to race in the championship as my wheel died and i can,t afford a new one right now but i will be present on the server for every rounds to supervise things.
Yves this really is awful news. I really hope you can find a way to race ASAP. It's not gonna be the same without you buddy.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000