RDHPC - News and announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
Historic Porsche cup promotional copy.png

In this thread you can read all the latest news and announcements by the staff of Race Department's Historic Porsche Cup. Watch this thread as new posts often contain important information.

Last edited:

Yves Larose

Premium
The skinpack have been updated and its the last update until the test race.
The trackpack download link is now available and its the final version.
Starting this week from Thursday night to Sunday night there will be a practice server will be set with a different track each week. you will need the latest version of the Skinpack and the trackpack in order to join the server. the server will use the club server settings and the regular club password.

Yves Larose

Premium
Due to the fact that the races will be live streamed i will need to release another version of the skipack to correct some things for the Tv overlay to display the right driver names and some other stuff.

Yves Larose

Premium
The very final skinpack version is released, you can either get it in the Pre-season test event thread or in the download thread, make sure you install it before the pre-season test race.

Yves Larose

Premium
Sorry guy's another problem with the skinpack was brought to me and i have to once again release another version of the skinpack, the download link in the top post of the the download link thread and the pre-season test race thread have been updated with the new skinpack,

Yves Larose

Premium
so sorry guy's i,ve messed up again so onece again you will have to download and install a new version of the skinpack, i also recommand that you delete the folder call RDHPC located in rFactor/GameData/Vehicles/HISTORIC GT/HISTORICAL FIA GT/GTC-TC-76/porsche911
before you install the new skinpack to avoid any problem.

Yves Larose

Premium
Some drivers that have sign up for the league haven't followed the absence procedure and therefor are being kick out of the league. the drivers are
  1. Mert Kayar
  2. Alexandre Sene
  3. Pablo Costales
therefor the liveries that they have picked are now available for additional sign up drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000