RDHPC - General discussion

Yves Larose

Premium
Historic Porsche cup promotional copy.png

The perfect place to chat about everything RDHPC! Share your expectations, what you thought of the races, etc… Take it away!

Last edited:
I would like to let you guys know that this last weekend, just before i saw this threads, i was at Estoril race track watching some historic cars races, including the Historic Endurance that had a lot of this porsches :roflmao:

I'm kindasortamaybe thinking about signing up for this league, but I have a problem with the upgrades. For the sake of consistency I want to race with my paddle/button combo for shifting, but every time I select the relevant upgrade it "resets" to the H-shifter configuration as soon as I load the car in. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Buy, Sell and Install Upgrade buttons are all greyed out.

Any tips? I'm a little sick of hearing a drum of nails every time I shift.

I'm kindasortamaybe thinking about signing up for this league, but I have a problem with the upgrades. For the sake of consistency I want to race with my paddle/button combo for shifting, but every time I select the relevant upgrade it "resets" to the H-shifter configuration as soon as I load the car in. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Buy, Sell and Install Upgrade buttons are all greyed out.

Any tips? I'm a little sick of hearing a drum of nails every time I shift.
you cant install upgrades if you don't buy the car...could be the problem

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years