RDHPC - Absence thread

Yves Larose

Premium
Historic Porsche cup promotional copy.png

When you sign up, you are agreeing to be present during all races of the season unless you provide an absence report with a valid excuse to the staff. Absences need to be reported at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may lead to point penalties or exclusion from future leagues. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action without giving any notice, the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status at Race Department.

Please use this template when reporting an absence, and tag @Yves Larose or @Jarek Kostowski
  • Name:
  • Round number:
  • Reason

Last edited:
Yves Larose
Round 1
there is a pretty big chance i won,t make round 1 and there is a;so a pretty big chance i won't be able to take part in the league as my wheel died on me.

• Name: Ross McGregor
  • Round number: 1
  • Reason I might not be home in time to make the races tonight. I'm hoping to make it though, and will try and do a few laps' preparation today.

• Ondřej Kapal
  • First round, race one
  • Due to some software problems I had to make fresh install of the Historic mod, failing to download the maps in time. I know now that I wont make the first race because of that, but thanks to Yves I will be able to take a part in the second one. Sorry for this last moment report, the problem didn't occur in advance when I tested everything and today I didn't have much time

@Yves Larose,maybe out for sunday race m8,my graphix card has gone up in smoke literally,trying a few laps tonight and puff.its under warranty so im hoping i can sort it but thought i would just cover myself incase...ohhh and dont get too cocky with the new wheel lol..enjoy my friend..:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%