RDHPC - Absence thread

• Name: Rui F. Martins
  • Round number: 3
  • Reason: Unfortunately my stay away from home will be 1 week longer than expected, so i will only return on next friday, which will leave me with almost no time for practice, so i feel better if i just seat this one out

• Name:Morné du Plooy
  • Round number: 02
  • Reason Internet connection

Hi everyone.
I am so sorry I missed round 2 at Montreal last night!
My internet was giving me such bad issues, I couldn't even logon and leave a msg on the thread.

I was trying to connect the whole night!

Eventually found the problem to be with my ISP, and is now sorted.

I WILL be at next Sunday's Spa event! :)

Sorry again.

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
  • Name: Enzo Fazzi
  • Round number: 3, 4, 5 and 6
  • Reason: My work schedule has changed. I've got the sunday night shift now. I tried swapping but none of my colleagues are nice enough. Sorry!

Ross McGregor

Former Editor of Traxion.GG
Premium
  • Name: Ross McGregor
  • Round number: 3
  • Reason: I'm ill at the moment, so although i should still make it tonight, i just want the admins to be aware in case i get worse and can't race.

• Name: Phil Shillitoe
  • Round: 4
  • Reason: I have a job in London, which was scheduled for Saturday, however it's been changed to Sunday. I may be back in time, but i cant guarantee it at the moment. Fingers crossed.

• Round number: 5
  • Reason: My week was busier than i expected and i hadn't time to prepare in order to safely take part in the race, i will do my best to be ready for the last race of the season ;)

@Yves Larose

• Round number: 6
  • Reason: I'm very sorry but i will have to miss yet another round, i won0t be able to take part in this round because i will have a dinner with friends during the race, i'm sorry for missing another round :( Hope you guys have fun :thumbsup:

• Reason. My pedals (throttle) are playing up.....again. CSP v2.....the throttle only shows 75% max, sometimes as low as 50% I've had nothing but issues since i got them -

Ross McGregor

Former Editor of Traxion.GG
Premium
Unfortunately Phil i had the same issues with Fanatec load cell pedals. They sent out spare parts but eventually they always fail. Best off without them in my opinion.

Unfortunately Phil i had the same issues with Fanatec load cell pedals. They sent out spare parts but eventually they always fail. Best off without them in my opinion.
So damn frustrating Ross! When they work, I love them, however, they're just so unreliable. They can go a week working perfectly, then all of a sudden and normally mid race, start to mess up. What do you use now?

• Reason. My pedals (throttle) are playing up.....again. CSP v2.....the throttle only shows 75% max, sometimes as low as 50% I've had nothing but issues since i got them -
I had the same problem in the beginning. But i solved it. After 2 years no problems now.
The shaft behind the gas pedal is to deeply screwed. It touches the small transverse axis of the pedal. And that mess up the calibration. What i did i screwed out the shaft behind the gas pedal. Be carefull you need some force to do that because of the spring. Than back in 2 turns and secured it with the nut behind the pedal. Try it! You need to reset the pedals after that by pulling out usb or reboot CSB. More questions PM me :)

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%