Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
test.jpg

Venue: USA/France – Laguna Seca / Paul Ricard 88
Event Start: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 30 min. The Practice session will be set for 120 mins, so people can join early. Practice will however end @ 19.30GMT
Qualification: 10 min (unlimited lapcount)
Race: 8 laps
Vehicles: Alfa GTA / Lotus Cortina / Ford Falcon / Ford Mustang / Mini Cooper / NSU TT / Toyota Corolla / Abarth TCR (Abarth also requires Sound patch: here)
Liveries: Default liveries only
Restrictions: If you have already signed up for the League, you must only drive the car type you have signed up with during this event.
Entry: A working GPCOS account is required, as the password will only be published in your control centre in GPCOS. GPCOS is here.
Mod installation is the entrants responsibility. Entrants causing disruption due to installation errors will be kicked.

ha yeh it look kinda like an old colin Mcrea load menu or am I thinking of something else hah

Im affraid Im gonna miss the test event this Thursday... I got Family comming over from Australia on Tuesday and thursday night is out for a
meal night with the all the Family Sorry.

Reminder:

The event password will only be available via GPCOS, so you need to log into that to retrieve it. Your login is your forum name, you may have a random default password in place if you have not visited it before. If this is the case, you can retrieve your password using the forgot / retrieve password link and get it sent to the e-mail you signed up to RD with.

Other drivers are not allowed to give out the password to any other driver, even if they are a signed up, licenced member.

We can see who has signed into GPCOS and who has not, anyone who hasn't signed in to GPCOS and who turns up to the Test Event will be removed from the League, along with whoever disclosed the password.

Link to GPCOS here: http://www.racedepartment.com/leagues

I might only be able to join the test event late (or not even at all) because I have to work late this Thursday.

Guess this ain't a good precondition for the race allocations but thus far I only have one conflict in my calendar for the entire league so I hope I can make up for maybe missing this test event.

Wish you all good fun and the expected (or better) results for the test event! :)
Cheers
Marc

Couple of more things to note:-

1. We will be driving the tracks in the order as above, so even if lots of you/us are practising on Paul Ricard @ 18.55 GMT, I will be rolling to Laguna Seca @ 19.00 GMT.

2. For the test events, we will be driving @ 13.00 in game time. There will be no cause to use lights during the race, so please do not use them. No light flashing - at all - during the events. If anyone gets lights flashed at them by any other driver, please report it. The only permitted use of lights during the event is outlined in point 3 below.

3. Qualifying is unlimited laps within the time window. Because of the open ended nature of this, you are permitted to turn your lights on - and leave them on - if you are on a timed lap. No light flashing - at all - during the events. If anyone gets lights flashed at them by any other driver, please report it.

4. Again, I recommend a completely new and separate GTL install for the League, with only the required mods and tracks. Steve P's done you a nice little desktop icon so you can differentiate between installs easily.

Gah! Pesky daylight savings and my stupid idiot hole head are not compatible. :(

What I meant was, the first race will be @ Laguna, even if we happen to be in a practice session for Paul Ricard just before the official start time for the Laguna event.

In the past, when we've had a 2 race meeting on different tracks, and we are on what is titularly the "2nd" track, I've often said "OK, let's just stay here and do this one first", but for the Test event, it will the the tracks in the order they are posted up.

I've edited the confusing post as well now.

All - I'll be finalising and uploading v1.0 of the skinpack over this weekend (17th / 18th).

I will be putting up a skinpack test server (events permitting) once I've uploaded the pack to allow people to connect and make sure they can sign in OK with their car of choice. I'll also have a little test session for those of us in the League who attend the Elites event next Thursday, after the Elites are finished.

I've been checking all the way through creation of the pack and not had a single issue, so I'm confident of a smooth installation and usage.

Remember though - I will not be using the 3rd party skins as they come, they will all be stripped down as much as possible to save space and keep them standard and separate for easy identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%