RDHGP S2 - Historic Grand Prix 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
tc65clubchamp.jpg
View attachment 3690
RaceDepartment proudly announces the second season of the TC65 league in SimBin's GT Legends: The RaceDeparment TC 65 Racing Club Championship or RDTC65.

In eight rounds drivers can battle for the overall win, keeping to the League Regulations of 2008 and keeping a close eye on the code of the Racing Club.

The championship is not exclusively for Racing Club members, but should nonetheless act a quality promotion of the Racing Club.

To join you must simply sign up to the RD Single Drivers team in the RDTC65 at RD GPCOS. Click here and simply select 'RD Single Drivers' below RDTC65. No other teams are allowed.

Make sure you creat a GT Legends profile with your REAL NAME and make sure you add it to your RD GPCOS User Profile. Click here to change your GTL name in the RD GPCOS User Profile.

Download the RDTC65 League Format 2008 HERE!

• Andy Marsden

Wonder if anyone will take a Mini and/or Abarth :D
Would be nice to see at least one of each car used though, still need quite a few people to check in please :thumb:

• Andy Marsden

Start time is 1800 GMT which at the moment in the UK with daylight savings is 1900 and I believe Central European Time (CET) is 2000.

Andy

• Andy Marsden

Use the Falcon Ben, you know you want to! :D

No worries Jari, let me know ASAP once you get validated - Yoeri, could you action this please mate as I don't think i'm able to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 134 7.5%