RDHGP S2 - Historic Grand Prix 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
tc65clubchamp.jpg
View attachment 3690
RaceDepartment proudly announces the second season of the TC65 league in SimBin's GT Legends: The RaceDeparment TC 65 Racing Club Championship or RDTC65.

In eight rounds drivers can battle for the overall win, keeping to the League Regulations of 2008 and keeping a close eye on the code of the Racing Club.

The championship is not exclusively for Racing Club members, but should nonetheless act a quality promotion of the Racing Club.

To join you must simply sign up to the RD Single Drivers team in the RDTC65 at RD GPCOS. Click here and simply select 'RD Single Drivers' below RDTC65. No other teams are allowed.

Make sure you creat a GT Legends profile with your REAL NAME and make sure you add it to your RD GPCOS User Profile. Click here to change your GTL name in the RD GPCOS User Profile.

Download the RDTC65 League Format 2008 HERE!

Just joined up at GPCOS for this one,i cant believe im just getting into this brilliant sim so late in its life,every car is a completely different challenge,highly enjoyable.
How does car choice work for this series?,i didnt see an option to choose car in GPCOS,do we do that here at a later date?.

Thank You :thumb:

• Andy Marsden

Hi Gary,

I think we will get a post up about 48 hours before the first round so everyone can announce which car and skin the will be driving under. From that point on each driver is fixed to that car and skin as per the paragraph in the league format.
Hope that helps :)

Andy

• Andy Marsden

Passwords will change for each round and be relevant to the country in question, round 1 is in the UK so the item used as the password is relevant :D

• Andy Marsden

Default skins only please Ben. :thumb:
To reiterate, could everyobdy please download the latest League document that Yoeri and myself have produced as this should answer most of your questions.

Andy

• Andy Marsden

Note to self, line the course with bikini wearing babes to distract Hansje :D

I'll probably be with you at the back to be honest mate, would love to finish in the points every race but I don't know if thats likely even though i'm generally quite strong in GTL races.

GTR Evo

Hello, GTL members. I know we have our first race this thursday, my question Is it possible to drive before the GTR Evolution welcome race on the Nordschleife. Here the times of this event:
  • Practice: 17:00 GMT (19:00 CET)
  • Qualification: 18:00 GMT (20:00 CET)
  • Race: 19:00 GMT (21:00 CET)
If we drive before we can all participate on this famous event to have fun.
What do you think about it Admin of the GTL championchip ?

The EVO event may be delayed based on the latest release date info.

If we run the GTL early enough to allow it to finish in time for the EVO race time, then it will be very early. I don't know what that would mean for the Europeans, but in my case that would exclude me from the GTL event.

I guess all of these plans may be up in the air right now.
The GTL main server lobby has disappeared, believed to be due to the Tentacle Insolvency issue.
And GTR EVO release date is apparently delayed.

Looks like we will have to wait and see what develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back