Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
rdhgp_4.jpg

This thread can be used for questions, chat and support

Guys, what I understand from Bram is that this season has been cancelled.:confused:

The "not really do-able" means "cancelled". I am sure when the game goes gold there will me many more drivers looking at this and it will surely be start up again.

I f you guys wanna drive this tonight anyway, let me know I will set up the server. :)

I'm interested in joining an rFactor2 Historics league though I'm primarily interested in the F1s that so many are afraid to tackle. I'm willing to race F2 for a while to see if the F1s can eventually get off the ground. The link to apply for membership seems to be dead. I've read the regs and agree to them.

I've enjoyed many years of GPL league racing but finally decided I wanted to try a more modern sim with more realistic physics and eye candy. From what I read about rF2 it seemed to be just what I was looking for. I've been racing the AI with the F1s ever since the beta first went on sale.

I'm very inexperienced in the rF2 online procedures since there are so few F1 pickup races. I have joined races but never done a pit stop or decided a fuel or tire strategy, etc. Also lack experience with the whole vmod thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back