Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
RD_Flyer_Test.jpg

Servername:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: GTC65 League Spec Cars (Austin Healey, Ferrari 275, Merc 300SL, Alpine A110, Shelby GT350)
Track: Dijon-Prenois Short / Goodwood / Sachsenring / Lime Rock Mountain
Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe - 10 mins
Qualification: 10 mins
Race: 10 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only
Note3: This is just a testing evening across a variety of tracks.

Well, if there's no real objections, we'll leave it with unrestricted choices of the 5 league cars then. :good:

I think that is a good idea. It's not a serious race night, so no real need to restrict it tighter than the League cars.

I'll try to join this but not totally sure yet. I have no idea what car I'll use in the League and haven't yet done any testing. However, it appears I may be away for the first two rounds, almost certainly for round 2, so I assume no rush for me to choose a car yet??
I'll probably toss a coin anyway. :)

• Matt Crouch

Pretty sure I'm there.

Was going to try 3 or 4 of the cars having excluded the Merc after Nurbugring. Already had opportunity to practice the Alpine so more interested in trying the others.

PLEASE NOTE - this event is NOT limited to league (or potential league) drivers.

Even if you have no intention of getting your League on, you are still more than welcome to come along and have a drive up with us. :good:

Stuart, just been on server to check the tracks and it seems there is a texture conflict with Sachsenring and the Ferarri cockpit, texture goes all wierd and washed out, don't know if it does it with any other cars as I was just cycling through the tracks to make sure I had all the correct ones, could someone else check please just in case it's my install that's the problem?

TIA

Sam

OK Sam - I'll check it when I get home - if anyone else can confirm before then and they are having the same thing, just let me know.

I'll swap the Sachsenring out for another track if it appears to be a more general thing :good:

I just checked it, and it happens to me too, both on-line and off-line.
However, it looks strange when sitting in the pitbay, but as soon as you drive out onto pitlane, it comes good.
So, I don't think it will be a problem for the race.

Cheers Warren - same here - if it keeps on going wobbly for people after they leave the pitlane, please let me know and I'll swap the track out.

But, as it stands, it looks OK and pretty harmless to me, especially for a non-competetive test evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back