RDHCS S10 - Testing - 30km (12 laps) - Magny-Cours Nat. / Vairano - Tue 12th Feb 2013

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Thread Open Soon.
magnycoursnat.jpg

vairano.jpg

OK - Keep an eye out on the threads - I'm probably going to have to enforce a "default skins only" rule for this season.

There are just too many issues for people, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix people's installs when others are working fine, meaning its a personal install or car thing.

Countless clear installs of GT Legends here Dmytro, and still issues. Seems like whenever i join, Bob H gets ousted from the server. Something not right there, and me and Bob H aren't exactly new to the whole GTL thing, you know?

Also, EVEN IF YOU AREN'T experiencing any issues, please try and load all the cars from the skin pack while offline. If your file structure is wrong, as was mine before today, you will not be able to see the car in the showroom. When I say the showroom, I mean the part where the car is spinning not where you just see the selection Icon for the car.

Well that didn't go quite as expected. A lot of issues tonight. But at least I got 2-3 practice laps:)

A lot of work has been put in for this season, especially by Stuart. And with just a little more I'm sure we can get it sorted. We will have to change the skinpack/mod system and maybe go with defaults, we'll see. Stuart is already working on this now, and most probably it will be a single download including all the files to reduce any chance of mismatch. And we might do some changes to a few files to simplify file structure and class linking. We will probably ask all of you to do your part too with a re-install, but we will get back with more info. There will be more info coming once we know more. So please bare with us and sorry for the issues tonight.

Are those who are having flashing problems 100% certain they have removed their own WIP cars? As I understand it if your building a stand alone and leave it there when its NOT in the skinpack yet it will mess things up.

Am I right on this admin?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing