RDHCS S10 - Round 8 - 200km (31 Laps) - Piddy SH - Sat 1st June 2013

piddy.jpg

piddy1.png

Please also be aware as with all the tracks, with having such a variety of cars with different characteristics they will be going through corners at different speeds, the lap times may be close but braking points may differ, cars will be later or earlier than you would expect on the brakes and this can catch us out .. So remember what your car needs to get it round the track and don't just follow the car in front.
As always drive safe and have fun
Just in case you missed it...
All Corners Without Exception – The kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times. Again, there are NO exceptions to this rule at any point on the circuit. Any exception to this rule is deemed illegal, any advantage gained by this method must be ceded immediately. Report people deliberately and excessively cutting. The worst offenders from previous seasons have not signed up, so I hope that this will be a non-issue this season. This Rule has been in place the whole season

Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways. Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly.
All points on the track – General Items
Drivers may put on their lights (and keep them on) during a timed qualification lap, so other drivers know to get out of the way when safe to do so.
No lights are to be used or flashed at any stage, under any circumstances, during the Race Session.
No Chat during the Quali or Race except by Race Control for information.
The Track must be re-entered safely so as not to ruin other peoples races.
Car damage must be assessed realistically to know if it is possible to make the pits or not.
Incidents, Investigations and Penalties

Please remember, the League staff will only review incidents if they are reported to them.

No report = no review.

Please try and remember the incident reporting guidelines: review, cool off, review again. Only after following the above process, and if you are convinced you still need to report it, should you let the League staff know. Please give as much information as possible during the report (time of incident, drivers involved etc.) Accident reports made within 24 hours of race completion will be ignored.
Any accusations or complaints aired in the Chat during or after a race will mean a penalty levied on the person complaining or making the accusations, even if a subsequent official complaint gets found in their favour. I simply will NOT tolerate any post race finger pointing.
Liveries
You have chosen your car and livery already, and you must only drive your chosen car at any time during an RDHCS event. Every driver has a unique livery in this season of RDHCS.
Reporting Attendance
I will be sending a PM with the round password to all Signed-Up drivers. I will also be running an “Attendance” post. If you are definitely driving, you need to “like” the post. If you are NOT driving (or if you are unsure of attendance) you must post a reply to say so. If there is no response, or if a response is posted after 2 hours before Event start time (ie 1800 London time) on race day, it will be treated as a "will attend" status, and any absence will be deemed a No-Show. 2 No-Shows will mean removal from the league.
Scoring System
Points are scored down to P25 (75% distance completion required) so people can fight for some points no matter where they are on the track, and hopefully have a season long battle with people around them in the League.
The Distribution is as follows for 200km events :
P01 – 60 pts
P02 - 54
P03 - 50
P04 - 46
P05 - 42
P06 - 40
P07 - 38
P08 - 36
P09 - 34
P10 - 32
P11 - 30
P12 - 28
P13 - 26
P14 - 24
P15 - 22
P16 - 20
P17 - 18
P18 - 16
P19 - 14
P20 - 12
P21 - 10
P22 - 8
P23 - 6
P24 - 4
P25 - 2
1 point for fastest race lap
1 point for qualifying on Pole

Online for a look at Piddy :)

Well im glad to say i seem to of stopped my game stutter screen flicker...
could of been a number of things from a broken mouse to bad memory,
ive also installed the new Nvidea driver , i was using the previous version..
seems real stable now and my FPS is also higher :)

looks like im going to need to do a pitstop 15 ltr short..
think i might be practising them...:roflmao:

How do I watch the condition of the tyres? I use XD.
The number below the tyre shows the %wear. In the picture below the front left tyre is worn 1.35% the rear right 0.77% etc...
screen.3.jpg

In this league I have ended up with around 15% wear at the end of the race in the Ferrari. At that point you can feel the tyres are loosing grip, but I could still set quite fast times on most tracks.

The most difficult situation is when the rear tyres are wearing alot faster than the front tyres. The car will become more oversteery over time. One way to deal with it is to start the race with abit more understeer (stiffer front ARB) and then let car become more neutral as the tyres wear.

So tonight is the last night of the league :cry:
I would like to say thanks to Stuart and Knut for this one , I joined the staff after all the hard work was done. and set in place, Glad i didn't mess it up.. (oops.... hope i havn't spoke to soon)

So to all drivers thanks for making the league what it is, You guys are the best..:thumbsup: Lets take it easy out there and have fun, don't forget to keep an eye on your fuel and tyres. Don't panic with your pit stop don't rush it and get a penalty it will cost you allot more time...
Be careful when rejoining the track. lets not spoil other peoples races, if you are getting lapped hold your line no weaving about and let the car overtake, you you can assist this by lifting of the gas at the right moment

good luck to all

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing