RDHCS - Media Thread

Yesterday was the day of trailer making, literally.
I hope that 8 hours of capturing, editing and experimenting with various clip was productive. :)
Clips in this trailer would be better if I had more time for capturing, though I think it's decent this way also.

Relax, take a deep breath, tune the volume up and enjoy. :musical-note:

Watch in HD if you can.

cheers!

P.S. Carlos, move this thread where it belongs (sticky). :)

After a very quick trial, it seems to work ok, except when following other cars, when everything gets very blue

Ahhh bugger, maybe the dll is broken, will test it now and upload the fixed version.

Like a Predrag to a bull. :good:

(sorry)

I'm tempted to give this a shot as well, although I'll almost certainly not use the "bloom"

Can you toggle it on and off in game?

I will quote myself :) - "The plugin is activated/deactivated with Shift+F12, and bloom effect with Shift+F9, in case you don't like it. :)"

Here is v1.1 of this plugin for GTL. Tested it in Win XP, everything seems ok, no sudden blue colors. fps drops are minimal even with bloom on, at least with my GTX 560. On my rig it seems that XD refuses to work with enbseries in Windows 7, so I can give a guarantee only for Win XP.
Oh, I almost forgot, in this version you can disable/enable bloom with Shift+B ingame. Bloom is not over saturated like in previous version, so the sky is more natural now. ;)

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/8334679/file.html

cheers

To be honest I don't know how Win7 manage DirectX versions and files, I think that DirectX 11 supports both DX10 and 9.
XD will not work without enbseries unless you rename d3d9-dx.dll to d3d9.dll, after you deleted enbseries files (d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini). The thing is, both XD and enbseries uses file with the same name - d3d9.dll. You'll see in enbseries.ini file I told the plugin that I have another plugin using same dll, so I renamed XD dll file to d3d9-xd.dll, and told enbseries that file is a proxy library.

Here are some "photos" from Round 2, in various techniques. :)

GTL2011-11-0318-11-39-31.jpg

GTL2011-11-0318-13-56-37.jpg

GTL2011-11-0318-16-30-85.jpg

GTL2011-11-0318-20-05-78.jpg

GTL2011-11-0318-23-27-85.jpg

GTL2011-11-0318-24-52-17.jpg

cheers

WOW! Great shots, Predrag! and WOW! I'm in not one, but two of them :woot:
The first one has the feel of a very pretty racing diorama made with scale models, #2 really breathes SPEED...
#5 to me is a real B/W photo as published in some vintage racing magazine and I like what you do with the lighting in the other ones.

I really need to try this plugin now..:rolleyes:

Enb plugin + some Photoshop processing, TBH. :)

Almost forgot to ask, do I need to post a bit larger images (800p wide)? These are 640p, and they can be very small on 1920p desktop resolution.

Yes, Good old Photoshop of course :), figured that already LOL!

The screenie I posted from last race (here) was 3840p wide, but got auto-resized to 970x259 pixels, so I guess 970p is as wide as the forum will handle.

:woot: The LIKE button is back!! :banana:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back