Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bram Hengeveld For the record, I absolutely understand the emphasis put on commitment and have zero issue with that, even to the point of the premium membership being revoked for an absence I guess. Can't agree on everything being perfectly clear, but let's not dwell on that since it doesn't really matter at this point anyway (but might be a good thing to focus on in the future IMO).

Also, thank you for the above post. This is definitely much more in line of what my idea of admin response is (and I'm really talking more about the overall style rather than content).

Leagues and esports however will be for those that can 100% commit, prepare themselves professionally and be ready to become virtual esport stars in the coming years.

:thumbsup:
And hopefully the RD Race clubs will continue to be for us more casual players to enjoy a bit of multiplayer racing without the commitment that a league requests. The future looks bright and it's changing ever so fast.

Early testing in my MP4 was a bit underwhelming :( still quite a bit off my 650s time at Silverstone. Potential is there in the car just need to unlock it :cautious:
Plenty of testing this weekend though :geek: :thumbsup:

I know its not nice when people sign up and then can`t be bothered to race but sometimes real life genuinely gets in the way, whether it be can`t get home because of traffic, going on holiday or just very ill etc.
It`s a real shame because it means i will never sign up for an RD league as i can`t predict the future.
I really hope RD admins will one day take another look at the 100% attendance rule and find a another solution.

Can I ask a silly question? What was the pre-qualy session for? And are there any results to see from it? Just interested as I don't understand how these leagues work.

Can I ask a silly question? What was the pre-qualy session for? And are there any results to see from it? Just interested as I don't understand how these leagues work.
If we had to many drivers to fit on one server then we would have used it to divide them, but fortunately the tracks selected pit box numbers will allow us to run on one.
It also would have helped in car selection.

p01tlxfz.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back