Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @davew045 please give Mike our best regards and hope that he's safe and that we will see him back on track very soon.
I'm sure that under these exceptional circumstances if he is connected we can make some arrangements to let him participate.

Thanks @davew045 please give Mike our best regards and hope that he's safe and that we will see him back on track very soon.
I'm sure that under these exceptional circumstances if he is connected we can make some arrangements to let him participate.
Thanks Kenny, I will let him know although I doubt he would make the first race and that kinda ruins it for the rest of the competition. WE can always hope he gets connected and we appreciate your comments.

Hey guys, with the pre-qualifier penned in for next Sunday, is this still going ahead if less than 60 people have signed up?
Or is it being run to decide which car you are given for the Championship?
Also, at the moment 30 people are signed up which is just the right number for 1 division. What happens if another say 8 people sign up, how will the divisions be split?

Just want a few confirmations before I 100% commit to this(I have already signed up) :thumbsup:

just want to clarify something ...i work shifts and have requested the dates off in my work diary. what happens if when the rotas are getting done i HAVE to work ?? do i get a ban ? i can't risk that and if that is the case then i too will have to pull out

Kenny ~ I have power and internet back now so we can at least run the AC and cook food but no water yet so we're not completely back to the civilized world. My son lives a few blocks away and has water so we're getting it by the bucket-load from him and I do expect to have water in the next day or two.
With that said, I'd like to get back into this GT3 league if it's not too late.

Kenny ~ I have power and internet back now so we can at least run the AC and cook food but no water yet so we're not completely back to the civilized world. My son lives a few blocks away and has water so we're getting it by the bucket-load from him and I do expect to have water in the next day or two.
With that said, I'd like to get back into this GT3 league if it's not too late.
Shouldn't be a problem. Glad you're getting back to some kind of normality and are safe.

I am sorry but I am not going to be able to participate has the qualification of this evening this evening, I have just broken my G27. I think I can find a solution for a repair but not for this evening regrettably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%