Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I had my visit to the doctor this AM and the shoulder issues I've mentioned a few times are from a torn rotator cuff and at 70 yrs old it's just not healing like it would if I was a few decades younger. He gave me a cortisone injection into the shoulder and said that will help but it's just wait and see. So, bottom line is that I can't say for sure right now whether or not I'll be able to participate and since these races are 90 minutes long, the healing will have to be pretty well advanced to allow me to do so. I will let you know my status at least a few days prior to the 24th.

With now only 2 weeks to go before the qualifier, couldn't you bump this back onto the main news page?
People may have missed it/forgot about it(like me :whistling:)
Could do with a good few sign ups :unsure: :thumbsup:

Forum Name: Mathias Nielsen
Links to 5 recent racing club events:
Glad to see a league for Raceroom, just what i looked for.. ive not been doing any races for a few months now so i have to look far back to find the last recent races. im sure some of the RRE admins can vouch for me tho. Looking forward to this.

-Mathias Nielsen

Forum Name: Mathias Nielsen
Links to 5 recent racing club events:
Glad to see a league for Raceroom, just what i looked for.. ive not been doing any races for a few months now so i have to look far back to find the last recent races. im sure some of the RRE admins can vouch for me tho. Looking forward to this.

-Mathias Nielsen
Certainly can:thumbsup:

I am writing this for @Mike Wyatt . Due to circumstances beyond his control (Hurricane Irma) he has no power and of course no internet now, and is projected to get power in a week or two, internet is still uncertain. Due to this uncertain status he would like to withdraw from the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back