RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed this league, the cars, tracks and drivers.

Thanks Remco and Marco and anyone else involved in organising.

And to the race, in practice before hand I was putting in consistent 2:07s, but in official practice could only scrape 2:08s but was ok with that. Qualified 13th, which was the best I could hope for looking at the mad times ahead of me.
The race was a different animal, filled the tank to start, hoping to stay in touch and grab a short pitstop of 12 Ltr and tyres at halfway. It was going so well when I outbraked myself and almost came to a standstill, causing Erling to clip me and spin me round (no blame there Erling and thanks for waiting but it was as much my fault). Felt guilty about you waiting so let you past at the start of the long straight. Then the little mistakes happened and I left my pitstop 1 lap to late as my tyres went bad and I lost 12 seconds in a spin. Made my pit and it was just keep position until the end and try not to be lapped.
10th place was a good finish for me and brought the league to a nice end.

Lap 24 was when everyone disappeared and I almost quit out when people started coming back, freaky.

Congratulations Benjamin for the championship, well deserved.

Thanks to everyone I raced with for fair and clean racing.

It had nothing to do with the files Kimmo. There was an issue with the server itself as it seems.

We hope to finalize results later on this weekend, or early in the coming week.

Once again, thanks to all :)

Round 5 Incidents

Div 1
  • Formation lap and first round - Under investigation
  • Incidents reports
    • Andreas Hultgren vs Stepan Senyuk - Under Investigation
Div 2
  • Formation lap and first round - Under investigation
  • Incidents reports
    • No incident reports received

It had nothing to do with the files Kimmo. There was an issue with the server itself as it seems.

No no now you don't understand :)

This same Disco effect happened with PrestoGP, With SRS races etc and only when the used track is Abu Dhabi, never seen this with any other track. Note that mentioned 'IGAID=64' missing only from this track's .gdb file and it's a bug done by the track creator not you but you can fix it so easily, please. So it's not your fault but at least now we should have correct online version of this track next time and that's my point.

You guys did great work with league no problem at all, i'm just pissed of that I lost my 15 th place to 'So Slow' Tommi LOL...next time you remember this problem hope so.

Thank you very much!

Some preliminary work has been done Erik, but a season review video certainly can't be finalised while the results of the final round are still provisional.

Maybe Jonatan can give us a little teaser while we wait? Or has he been putting in too much "fluff-fluff" while he's had all this time to fiddle with it...? :p

It has unfortunatly been more like this. The computer that I record at, which is the same as my game-playing computer, has been like this:

C: Want to work a little with this? (When I open Race07+Fraps) :rolleyes:
Me: Yes please, stay alive. :oops:
C: Forget it! "goes black screen" :mad:

I know what's wrong and I've bought a new computer. Problems there as well? Oh yes indeed. Motherboard won't read CPU. Something I can do about it? No, I have to send it back, and did this yesterday. :(:mad:

I can still give you guys a teaser, in low quality, from my lap-top if you want. Will take at least a week before I can revord in any kind of good quality :(

Sorry that It's taking so much time to get it done :(

Sorry to hear about your PC woes, Jonatan. I'm sure every one of us has been down that road before...

There's no deadline mate, and no need to keep us sweet with teasers (I wouldn't have suggested that if I'd known of your situation). How about a different suggestion while you're waiting for the new machine to be fixed?

Have you tried using a different capture program like MSI Afterburner? Perhaps you won't get the crashes...FRAPS is very hungry :D

Thanks for the update, and good luck!

I will check it out, but the problem isn't that fraps is hungry, it's that my old computers' graphicscard is totally shot. It will hardly take an old game like RollerCoaster Tycoon without going blackscreen :confused::(
But I will be sure to check MSI out :)

...the problem isn't that fraps is hungry, it's that my old computer's graphics card is totally shot. It will hardly take an old game like RollerCoaster Tycoon without going blackscreen...​
Yeah, ok. Changing software probably won't help at all with that problem​
When you get to the point of testing Afterburner, I might as well tell you now that I don't have any experience with it at all. I'm only going on recommendations from some of the members here when they were having fraps troubles last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%