RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I'm a busy boy :p

RD 24h Nürburgring, CES S2, WTM S3, RDTCC and RDLMS R5 where we got some extra practice for 24h one :D

Will find practice for this on saturday though, and part of the sunday before the event :)

Just that I can't seem to memorize the track so far, never remember what corner comes next :confused:

I think my biggest issue will be the out-of-this-world drivers from division 1 :).

It's indeed a track with a lot of bends in it, which makes it hard to do constant laps if you do not have much experience on this track (as I do). At least there are enough places to let those aliens pass me during the 90! minutes.

Absence for Erik Hafner
too much other work to finish until my holyday ends so i had no time to practice.
I decided that it will be better to give the space to another driver because i will only cause trouble as i dont know the track.
GL everybody =)

Hi racers!

In case anyone is wondering what has happened to my graphics, the company where I host my site has this morning issued the following:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Date: 2012-02-19 06:50:00
Subject: Storage not available
We have detected a big hardware issue on the storage where your account is stored.
We are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible, while we are working on that issue, all services except mail are not working correctly.
We are very sorry about the downtime and we are hoping to fix this issue within the next 5 hours.
=== UPDATE @11:40 CET ===
We have detected a big hardware failure on the storage. Because of the error it is impossible for us to reconstruct all the files that are stored.
Due to maintenance work last year in November, we had a backup from that time, so its possible that we can recreate those files. Please tell support if you want to enable that backup.
Each customer will receive 1 month of free hosting as compensation.
We are very sorry about this worst case of hardware failure
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Hopefully the 5 hour deadline they have given themselves will be enough :rolleyes:
If they haven't solved it by tonight I will have to send new links to Remco and Marco to an alternative host. I apologise for any inconvenience, but this really is out of my control!
Meanwhile, here is a copy of the entry list for Abu Dhabi, which is not visible in the second post at the moment:
Rd5_entry_list.jpg
Good luck in the final round everyone, see you tonight.
:cool:

I'm sorry guys, I won't be able to make it :(

I am right now refromatting my gaming computer :mad:

It can't take any game (I am waiting for a new computer so I hope it will be solved permanently when I get it).It's the same problem as when I couldn't get to the first round

Thanks for organization of this great league and sorry that I can't make it to this final round :(

you guys open and close that absense thread really quick don't you.

just to say i won't be racing tonight, im sorry guys, was hoping i would feel abit better but in my current state i would have a coughing fit during the race, which would result in me crashing or crashing some... the coughing and headaches are just to bad to take a risk for.

i wish you all the best of luck!

Been sick all weekend, so not any practice at all, except the last 15 minutes of the practice session. Qualified far down the grid and made a mess of my race. Outbraked myself a few times and finally spun off when getting one wheel off track and hit a wall. Not to upset, to be honest. I need to sleep and get well.

darn, was on the server alright but only had time to start playing just before the quali. wheel was totally off kilter, felt like riding a truck over a plowed field. If only I had noticed earlier :( tried my best to get it back to work, but in the end it wouldn't move at all. so that was my final race. still, i really enjoyed the tournie, awful shame only 10 guys turned up for grid2, sportsmanship looks different. thx marco and remco for super admin work. hope the guys have a great race in grid2 with only 9 starters.

Completely idiotic algorithm of Starter/Ingnition aspect in this game. The engine several times started and then stall at pit-stop till I was DQ. In any sim game there is no such nonsense. Whole race and championship standigs went into the trash. What here to say more...

Thanks to all participants for racing and Remco, Marco with Rob for their work and this championship!

No time to practice for this so I just took the default setup and went with that...

Not a very good race for me. Got a puncture after hitting a wall in the first few laps so I was trailing the pack after that. Decided to just have fun and try to run as fast as I could... was sliding all over the place, drifting through corners and having fun (was no problem with only 8 people running on such a massive track) and I actually gained on the people running in front of me. But then I noticed the race was actually 90 minutes long and I had put enough fuel in for 60 minutes lol! So had to come in again but something went wrong and the pitcrew sent me out again without the fuel. I cut the track, got a stop-and-go for all my troubles and decided to resign.

Thanks for the great event! See you all in next season! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%