RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind doing it either, I'm new at this but I have the subject graphics and videos at my school so I have a lot of ppl to ask if I would get stuck somewhere :p

Would be a fun thing to do and if I feel that it really is of any good class, I would be sure to upload it to youtube, vimeo or send it to Marco/Remco to let them place it where they want, which would probably be RaceDepartment on Youtube :D

I have a lot of free time for the closest weeks so it wouldn't be impossible :)

PS: Got Fraps from my dad and I have access to a good videp-editing software at school :D

Div 2:
Unlucky race this time. At least I finished it.
Arrived home for the race with absoutely no practice just a few minutes before start. Chose a wrong setup with serious understeer and wild fishtailing on braking.
Qualified at the back end.
This time I couldn't avoid collisions. Had many during race. First Ken nudged me out to the gravel at a corner exit in L3 I think. This was rather an accindent, not a clean drivers fault. Shortly after I could overtake him again but then Tobias rammed into us at the downhill hairpin spinning me out, For some reason Ken felt responsible for this and he waited to let me pass instead of Tobias.
In spite all of this I could move up to 8th place. And then at half time a disaster. The game for some reason suddenly minimized to the desktop. Uncontrolled, the car car banged into the wall. Luckily it was still going, but with lost front bumper and damaged suspension. Decided to repair all. Last place after pitting. The second half of the race was about chasing Ken. A few minutes before the end I had a clear chance to overtake him, I managed to put the car on the inside for a double left combination, but Ken took a very unusual racing line and clipped the front of my car. This resulted in both of us spinning out. Both of us regained but had no chance after. With low fuel the car became even more unstable, so my aim was to reach the chequered flag. Finished as last runner, with 2 laps down.
Hope for a better finale...

Janos,
yes you are right, i did not hit you. But when seeing Tobias had no intention of giving the position back, i did it out of symphathy for our earlier touch.
As to clipping you, the replay shows you still being behind when i turned in. Nontheless, apologies for that...:)

If somebody could get me the full replays of Div1 I could try and make a year clip? :)
Or at least some good video material to use :)
Some full replays of div2 rounds 1 2 3 and 5 are also required :p

I wouldn't mind doing it either, I'm new at this but I have the subject graphics and videos at my school so I have a lot of ppl to ask if I would get stuck somewhere :p

Would be a fun thing to do and if I feel that it really is of any good class, I would be sure to upload it to youtube, vimeo or send it to Marco/Remco to let them place it where they want, which would probably be RaceDepartment on Youtube :D

I have a lot of free time for the closest weeks so it wouldn't be impossible :)

PS: Got Fraps from my dad and I have access to a good videp-editing software at school :D
Offcourse, this is appreciated. Every effort would be more then welcome :)

If the results are nice, we could indeed upload it into the RD YouTube channel, featuring it on the main page of RD, and linking it to all thos Facebook pages we all have here ;) Would be a nice exposure to this very nice and succesfull league.

Just a tip. Try NOT to use copyrighted music when doing this. A lot of countries block Youtube content with copyrighted music in it, and it would be a shame if some cant see it :)

Haha I will not use any music at all, it doesn't matter :p
No just kidding, I will try to find some good music in the Youtube database and download it, and then use it to make my compilation. But if somebody could send me the following replays (when available of the FULL races) to ricoow18@gmail.com
Div 1: 1,2,3,4,5
Div 2: 1,2,3,4,5

Janos,
yes you are right, i did not hit you. But when seeing Tobias had no intention of giving the position back, i did it out of symphathy for our earlier touch.
As to clipping you, the replay shows you still being behind when i turned in. Nontheless, apologies for that...:)
Thanks for that;)
Our second collision was an unlucky accidient on my opinion. I didn't see you, and I'm sure you didn't see me. And our racing lines crossed...

Offcourse, this is appreciated. Every effort would be more then welcome :)

If the results are nice, we could indeed upload it into the RD YouTube channel, featuring it on the main page of RD, and linking it to all thos Facebook pages we all have here ;) Would be a nice exposure to this very nice and succesfull league.

Just a tip. Try NOT to use copyrighted music when doing this. A lot of countries block Youtube content with copyrighted music in it, and it would be a shame if some cant see it :)

Copyrighted music gone it is :)

Maybe a little commentary instead, time contact Ryan of TPS :p

Will see what commentary/music I can find :)

Have a bit of older music, thanks to my dad :D

Cheers Mates :)

EDIT: If I am to do it, I would need round 1 from Div 2, depending on what the results say, I will also need the last round from either Div 1 or 2, I would also need all replays from the Div 1.

I can supply all replays if needed, thats not an issue. Do you want the first 4, of the rounds we already had, now, or do you want them all when the league is finished in one pack?

I am also sure Rob would not mind his graphics being used in the movie as well :) They are so nice, it's a shame NOT to use them :)

...I am also sure Rob would not mind his graphics being used in the movie as well :) They are so nice, it's a shame NOT to use them :)

Thank you Marco, for your kind comments. Yes, I would be happy if my graphics appeared in a highlights video.

@Jonatan & Ricardo: please let me know if you would like me to make some intro screens, or something else.

:cool:

If possible I would like the replays of the first 4 rounds already to create somethign nice already ;) Because I will be going to spain next week thursday ;)
If Rob could make me nice screens with as Screen 1: Round 1, Hungaroring (or something) and after the compilation of race 1 we could add a screen saying: Div 1 winner:... Div 2 winner: ...

...If Rob could make me nice screens with as Screen 1: Round 1, Hungaroring (or something) and after the compilation of race 1 we could add a screen saying: Div 1 winner:... Div 2 winner: ...

Yes, I can do that. A splash page for each race with the country flag as a background perhaps, and a sort of graphical representation of the podia for after. Get the Magnums out! :D

Magnum of champagne, not "the most powerful handgun in the world"...do you feel lucky?..well do ya, PUNK?!? :p
No, with my usual luck something would clearly go wrong :eek:

But that Magnum..... doesn't sound to bad :D

I will try and finish my vid of the last race (div 2) where I got my best ever finish in my RD history and see what you guys think of it, although I'm only using WMW for it..... As that is what I have at home :confused:

Cheers :)

Sorry, I forgot you're probably too young to get the Dirty Harry reference! Get this:

Ok, I was only 5 or 6 when this was made, but it was still a big thing then I was a teenager. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 330 28.1%