RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
im waiting fot the RDGTC since before the RDTCC with was awesome :) i hope that i can join this, im realy motivated :p and i already have my three cars selected :p thx Marco for organizing this

Take the cars out for a spin. Then you will know which car will suit you best!

@Mike
All who have the expansion packs and a valid RD License are more then welcome! So yes, you are also welcome :p :p

Are we allowed to change the car during the time sign ups are open? Let's say I write Aston, Lister and Zonda. Before the sign up thread is closed I change my mind and want to pick Audi instead of Aston. Am I allowed to edit my post and make such changes?

I don't have much experience with GT cars so I am still unsure what cars I'm fast with.

EDIT: I just noticed Lister Storm is unavailable... Any particular reason for it?:(

@Erik,
During the qualification there will be a limited number of cars available. We are not sure at this moment which cars it will be. Probably the most popular cars from the signups will be available.

@Marco,
There will be a download available soon with the whole package of the tracks. For now I shall place the links to all seperate downloads in the news section. I haev to go out for a meeting soon, so it might be tonight when I place them.

@Szymon,
No particular reason. We had to many cars available, so we had to take 3 out of the list. The lister storm was 1 of the ones we choose.

What about Audi? Isn't it underpowered, it certainly won't hold in straights. It's prettier than Lister but i wouldn't like to be stuck with Audi for a season.

Here are the specs: http://cream.galleria.fi/SRS/GTR_Evolution_Specs/GT.pdf
more specs.. http://cream.galleria.fi/SRS/GTR_Evolution_Specs

Edit: I did a straightline speed tests in Korea (100km/h flying start from the first advertisement thingy to the last, wings 1/1 no other changes), Pagani and Audi 283km/h and 282km/h respectively. 286km/h with Corvette. Its not bad, a lot less what i remembered. Those specs above are ancient, i don't know if/what changes has happened since GT Power pack was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back