RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chayka is a great circuit but does have a few race ending barriers that sit out end on if you get nudged into them or misjudge the width of your car. worst one i have found is an invisible wall. I went off at T3 very deep across the intersecting road then went to cut back on past t4. i hit the "wall" in front of the tree line on the right.

I understand some kind of pre qual is a must…. but a good qualifying speed during one “do or die” hot lap is not necessarily the same as ability to race competitive during 90min…..

Absolutely true, but we have to draw a line somewhere. And a prequaly is the only system that at least is fair for all the drivers.

Since this league is using stock SimBin content, i guess it will be an ingame track. So except for porto (which I still don't know) and Chayayehene (or whatever) I should be somewhat safe. That is, I am for a spot in the league.... Anyway, it will be fun :)

It's a looooooooooooooooong awaited track for sure. Thats all I can say for now :)

The World Run? Starting in LA and finishing in Tokyo? :)

In Corner 167 (Hint hint, when you use google maps and selects a route to walk from tokyo to New York). Paddle a kayak across the Pacific, you are driving in the United States (Hawaii)

I suppose I don't have a problem with an hour long PQ. But someone made a good point about knowing the tracks. But I guess that's a moot point since the track will be announced prior to the actual PQ. Either way, this is going to be more crazy than the V8 PQ (when I say crazy, I mean exciting :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%