RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Qualification: Monday May 9, 2011 from 19:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT

Umm, let me get this straight. You are having prequali opened for 1 day and only for 1 hour at a track we don't even know? That is going to be the most stressful hour of my life... lol

judgung by that Danny I'd say it looks like your average everyday qually session :) should be fun. make or break.

But it's a little unfair to those who can absolutely not know the chosen track. That is, how lucky. If you know very well the track - I think that you probably will show a good time. If you do not know it, then ... do what you can. But in one hour you still do not have time and can not drive through the track as it can make people who know it well.
The fundamental question becomes, when will be announced the planned track. And how much time to study it will be for those who do not know it.

It will be announced up front ofcourse lol. We are not going to send you on a track you don't know and only give you 60 minutes (although that should still be enough)

More later.

I understand some kind of pre qual is a must…. but a good qualifying speed during one “do or die” hot lap is not necessarily the same as ability to race competitive during 90min…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back