RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bram can you shed some light on the skin/template situation? I am planning on fielding a team in this, but need to know what the plan is for skins. If the templates are not available with enough time will the season start, or will it be postponed?

I agree it would be handy to have the template soon as, Simon in our team who makes our skins is due to go on his hol's in the next few days so the sooner I can get it to him the more time he has to get the skin completed.

We can't release any templates, because there are none at this point :) We can always postpone the skinpack deadline a bit, time enough. And if the templates aren't released at all by Simbin before the start of the league we just go without them. Vroom vroom :)

We can't release any templates, because there are none at this point :) We can always postpone the skinpack deadline a bit, time enough. And if the templates aren't released at all by Simbin before the start of the league we just go without them. Vroom vroom :)

Would be really tough on the commentator for the live broadcast I would think. Lets hope the templates are released before the quick start to the season.

Would be really tough on the commentator for the live broadcast I would think. Lets hope the templates are released before the quick start to the season.

It is what it is keith. Not much we can do if they aren't available. Not worth delaying a league imo. Most people have entered as 2 man teams, I think there are enough skins available in the base package for each to take a different one.

how can we skin the cars gunthar mate?

extract a dds skin from the game, convert to psd, edit the skin and add it like any other skin by making an .ini and inserting it into custom skins?

also a quick question for you bram mate i think i saw in a post "to keep mondays free" so i suspect the races will be on monday nights thats np m8 but i was just wondering if there was any info on the time yet as i would like to bring my team m8 from our wtcc league but he has school so he cant stay up to late lol so just wondering if there is a rough time that you know of m8

thx in advance bram/gunthar

best regards all

How difficult is this car compared to the other cars in the GT Sport class?

I can drive the Mosler and Aston rather well, but the Vette isn't really useable in my hands.

I would love to make this my debut league as I love the GTs, but I do tend to stick to the Mid-Engined cars like the CCGT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 212 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 114 7.7%