RD GT Championship 2010 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah always quite liked it. But never came so far i did a full race on it.

Would advise everybody to do some laps in the dark also, just offline.
Brake points are quite different so if you dont want to get surprises during the race its a good thing to do. ;)

With HUGE regret, I fear I may have to pull out, I have a big English exam on wednesday and a History exam on tuesday and well that comes before racing sadely :( so I will miss out on all the fun. Good Luck to all and I will hopefully come into the broadcast once to see how thinga are going..........

Happy racing!

Guys, My internet connection has been on/off all day............ been working 10mins again now, seems to be an ISP problem.........NOT HAPPY, if I fail to appear, you all now know why.....Grrrrrrrr

If it continues to be 'iffy' I will not join tonight as it may cause others issues........let hope I'm good to go

My internet has been stable for a bit now, but for some reason i keep being kicked on entry to the server? I re-down loaded the track, made sure I'm running the 6hr upgrade etc?

Plus it tells me its loading diffrent ppls cars!!!! WTF.............. I would normally have tested the server earlier, but becuase of my internet connections earlier that wasnt possible.HELP! Arggg

My Internet just went down again, it kicks me off (no connection) then in a min or two can come back, its not my PC as it affects all the PC/wifi in the house........... as for the miss match, no idea, never had this before :( Strange issue, prob could have sorted if I had been able to log on server earlier and had more time........Really sorry guys. I'm mighty P***** OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%