RD GT Championship 2010 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry René he was off... :s
some prob with practice start time... still in the night... change it in PLR but nothing change..
he is again on, but if you are alone in the server you need to wait 1min and the server go himself to quali session in the day...

Session info announcement

The league format is updated with the session information. The times are set with the Daylight Saving Time in mind which will be in the last weekend of October.

Session Info

Every race will have 4 sessions, practice, qualification, warmup and race.

Practice: 30 minutes starts at 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 20 minutes starts at 19:30 GMT
Warmup: 10 minutes starts at 19:50 GMT
Race: 55 minutes starts at 20:00 GMT (Including formation lap)

The final round of the season will have a duration of 140 minutes.

Did a bit of testing in Greg's server last night and, while the results were inconclusive (or to put it another way, i was dog-slow in the car i was using lol) the mod itself is just fabulous :D i'm very tempted to chuck my hat into the ring.....

Also, may i informally welcome Rene to RD.....hope you settle in for some 'real' racing Sir ;)

Done some offline testing last night and I have to say this mod is very good - Tested all the cars and my favourite out of them all is the Porsche.

Will be signing up for sure :)

On sign up day we also post the tracks of the season. So best is maybe to try the cars also on those tracks. :)
The sign up is not first come first serve. Even when you sign up as last you still can get your number 1 choice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back