RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good memories,this was the series that saw the birth of BVM and me and Ben running away with the Sport team title in our Moslers,might be time to dust down Evo again......

oh yeah i'm definitley in. I'm ok with the day of the week IF it starts in june. School will be out and be more time for me behind the wheel. Then again weekends would be though for people because i bet a lot of us are planning a summer vacation like me and also for me and giorgos are karting schedule will be busy because summer is when everything heats up in the national level and gets ready for the world finals in whatever class it has it.

The only possible day to get this going will be the same timeframe as the current RDTCC (sunday night)

i see a lot of yes's bram. Good idea to set up a poll and see if a lot of people would join. If theres a lot of people wanted to do it either do what the rdtcc does or just do different classes for each server (like gt sport, gt pro, gt club). I'm ok with the date as long as the races aren't in a row because how many people have free schedules for several consecutive weeks?

I first need to discuss the options with somebody in the admin team before ill proceed and post the outlines of the championship (almost done). It will be an exclusive GT1 championship.

So unfortunately this beauty i can't enter this time :)

z4_6C6.jpg

More likely you will see these beasts :D

sample_b70.jpg

sample2_u40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%