RD GT Championship 2010 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what i have been trying to do for since i became a member of rd i will try to race whenever i can but just hard for me with all i have to do in real life. I am usualy really kind to everyone but i can get mad but i keep to myself because don't wanna get in trouple. Course i have to run on the track for flatout racing a bit so they know i really wanna drive with them but still show you guys i'm the same way over here.

All signups will be reviewed by the RD staff and those that have a bad record will be refused:
- people signing out constantly
- people that have a history of quitting leagues or not show up
- people that have done hardly any racing
- people that DNF more than they finish
- etc

I'm hoping I don't fall in to this, I would love to take part in RDGTC it's going to be amazing.

I used to try and drive for speed now I'm just trying for consistency and turning it in to results

- people signing out constantly
- people that have a history of quitting leagues or not show up
- people that have done hardly any racing
- people that DNF more than they finish
- etc

Sounds like a great league.
I like the idea to only get the drivers who are committed.

I will race as much as I can to achieve the needed standard :D
(maybe I should also improve my gt car skills :p)
But if the dates suit my agenda I would like to sign up.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! GT championship!!!!!! The first RD video I ever watched was a recap of the GT league. I was so blown away and inspired that I wanted to quit console and start racing PC. I couldn't due to financial constraints, but now I finally have the equipment. Seeing this league reform is like a dream come true. lol

I want in so bad!!!!

i have decided what skins i will use for this series. I'm gonna pay tribute to the legendary terminator as the nasvar hall of fame opens soon. Might have a skin from other nascar legends but i'll show them when they are released. Long live the legends

RDGTC S2 - Forced cockpit view only

As the GT Pro cars have brilliantly modelled cockpits I was wondering how you guys feel to run a full forced cockpit view league for the first time in RD history :)

Hmmm during the rain sessions (that will come) putting on the wipers on your screen: left, right, left, right, left, right :thumb:

So vote and leave your comments below.

voted no because people are used to different views on the race car so it would be unfair for those people that they have to get use to another view. Then again it will make the league more realistic. I think now i got the idea of it. Wish i didn't say no.

I raced in cockpit view all the time until I realized I can be 1 sec faster with hood, which is what I drive now almost all the time.

But I think is a good thing to have forced cockpit at last!

So YES

Humm.... There we go again... take a look at this RedBull F1 simulator. Clearly they are not driving in cockpit view!!

He is driving hood view. Please dont tell me it is because he is sitting in a cockpit. Anyone can put a piece of plastic around himself and call it a cockpit.

Voted no. Never drive it. Because the view is always to limited and not realistic.
If it was the same like the real thing i probably will use it and i had no problem with forced but its not. :)
Probably will not sign up when its Forced. I always think who cares what the other one uses?
If you like Cockpit view use it, if you dont, dont use it. Its doesnt spoil the fun for you when somebody else is not driving Cockpit view. :)

I prefer Hood view on these cars, but mostly because I never tried cockpit in them. Hmm, almost never drove them also :)
But I drove cockpit when I started Race 06 back in .... 2006 and slowly moved over to hood because the view to other cars is so bad.

For this league, why not. It seems to be hardcore and I am up for the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%