RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

Yeah I think that would make it more meaningful, I dont think you could have a standard league race with that track.

Yeah I think that would make it more meaningful, I dont think you could have a standard league race with that track.

Last year in the Mini Cooper league it was a blast to drive the Nordschleife. One of the best races i did in that league.

But i think seperate it from the normal league and having a stand alone event for it (with a champion) is a good solution.

I think there will be enough ring junkies out there :)

RDGTC Flyers

Here are the first set of pre-season flyers for the RaceDepartment GT Championship. It contains all three classes which we will run in our championship this season:
»GT Pro
»GT Sport
»GT Club

GTPRO.jpg

GTSPORT.jpg

GTCLUB.jpg

you could do double points for that race if we do full nordschleife it makes the championship more exciting and it means more people could win the championship just from that last race :D

• Bill Bailey

RDGTC - Questions Thread

Are there already teams setup for this league? Has it been decided how the teams should be setup? Like having to have drivers in all classes or not etc.

Have such things as weather, day/night races, etc been decided?
When is the league start planned?

Maybe I'm too early with all these questions :) Will there be a meeting with all the interested drivers to decide such things?

Softy

Numberplate

I want to make a suggestion in order of realism. Why do not attribute to every driver a number, which he will put on his numberplate. As each has to make his own skin, I think that would raise no problem.

I want to make a suggestion in order of realism. Why do not attribute to every driver a number, which he will put on his numberplate. As each has to make his own skin, I think that would raise no problem.

I believe that the new idea is to make the drivers have the numbers and names on the windows so that it can be easily controlled by the admins. Good idea with the numberplate though, maybe they can look into that further.

Actually, we will put the numbers on your cars, along with sponsors and branding.

You deliver the body templates, we make the windshields and windows for it.

The numbers you may pick yourself, as long as they aren't already picked in your class. You post your choice of number along with the link to the body templates in the Team Presentation and then we will prepare the car for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%