RD GT Championship 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Jacek Kozlowski

I hope the idea of Single RD driver teams will be keept for this league..........i suck when it comes to making skins:D or maybe i will find a team that main goal is to gain expirience,having fun but maybe not fighting for championship in first season:becky:

There will be no Single Driver team and no Single Driver skins.

Every team must make sure its driver have a skin. We're checking our posibilities to offer some support for those teams that cannot deliver the skins themselves.

PS: If you do know how to make a skin and you'd love to make a bunch, then report to me. You might be able to help us out!

Tough decision,
These cars i like best:
GT Club
- Aston Martin DBRS9
- BMW Z4 GTR
GT Pro
- Lister Storm
- Saleen S7-R
- Aston Martin DBR9

I would've chosen Porsche 911 over all of them but as its not there, I quite fancy spending time getting the ageing Lister set up competitive. I used to like that in GTR2. Its very unforgiving :)
So i guess Pro for me.

Tough decision,
[...]
I would've chosen Porsche 911 over all of them but as its not there,
[...]
Exactly my thoughts! When I read the car list the first time and realized that they'd left out the Porsches, I fell into tears as I've been waiting and dreaming of driving my favorite car down the hills of the Nordschleife. Why didn't the Porsche make it? I thought that all of the cars from GTR2 and Race07 would be included as well as some new ones...
:hurt:
Kind regards,
Karl

• Daniel Herrero

I love the Seat Cupra GT
[media]http://www.historiasdelmotor.com/images/2007/07/seat-cupra-gt-1.png[/media]
...so GT Club

• Bill Bailey

I would be interested as well. :) Will probably be looking for a new team to join.

Judging by the locations of the people that posted before me I assume this will be at European times?

Softy

• Geo Vanderleij

GT sport driving the SPYKER

geo vanderleij

The official format will be released next week.

We're spreading the races. This is what it looks like atm:

Pre-Qualification - Monday to Friday
GT Pro - Sunday
GT Sport - Monday
GT Club - Tuesday

We plan to have the Nurburgring in, but in it's GP layout, not the Nordschleife layout. However, we will test it and are considering to put in an additional event that does not count for the championship.

This has not been decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back