AC RDGTC Round 1 - Paul Ricard - Sunday 5th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not my most enjoyable race by far. On a track i only use if i have to, my pace was only a comfortable 58 which allowed me to hang in there two thirds down the field if i made no mistakes. That would of been fine but got gently pushed off track a few times in the first 20mins, everone apologised and it was easy to do in the tight turns but the golden rule has gone way out the window. No one waited and just drove away hence all the places i lost were not because of being passed which i guess was a bonus. Not trying to have a moan but just giving notice that will be me also in this series from now on. Anyway, had one big slide at the end of the straight that gave me only the one time penalty so that was a result. Roberts nasty old Viper was very fast on the straight and good to see his effort to tame it is paying off. Thank you Brian for putting it all together and looking forward to the next one. :thumbsup:

Steve, as others have said, have a look through the replay and report the incidents to you feel need looked at to me by PM.

It's the only way to get cleaner racing. Going down a fight fire with fire route is how public servers operate.

Btw did you guys see this? :roflmao::roflmao::poop:
1675725479600.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back