[RDDev zeno] 2012 Pirelli Ultra Tyres HD UPDATE V1

Just go copy "My Documents/ My Games" folder, as all your save are in there and don't uninstall your GFWL. Fresh Install everything and copy back the ori place.

Repair function in the game disc do the fresh install, but the savegame file is the same. Just open your f1 2011 folder and delete ALL inthere, but save the empty folder. Then open the disc, go to repair and voila - will have fresh game on the same place and savegame will be the same.

Repair function in the game disc do the fresh install, but the savegame file is the same. Just open your f1 2011 folder and delete ALL inthere, but save the empty folder. Then open the disc, go to repair and voila - will have fresh game on the same place and savegame will be the same.

What empty folder?

Ahhh got ya......was looking everywhere inside my game file for an empty folder....lmao

:x3:

Dumbass.

Zeno,

it might sound weird but did you change something about the grip as well? I've installed them prior to my first race on my new PC and the car feels a bit "slippery". I haven't played F1 2011 on my new PC prior to installing your updated mod, so it's just a wild guess and I wanted to ask before I'm re-installing the game or start tinkering about it.:)

Tom

Zeno,

it might sound weird but did you change something about the grip as well? I've installed them prior to my first race on my new PC and the car feels a bit "slippery". I haven't played F1 2011 on my new PC prior to installing your updated mod, so it's just a wild guess and I wanted to ask before I'm re-installing the game or start tinkering about it.:)

Tom
It happened to me too, but just on 2 races, or atleast the car grip felt like that. It's not happening anymore. But the feeling was like if you were using a mix 1 instead of 2 and 3, I guess that's exactly the same you've experienced?

PD: Before you ask or think how did I solve this, I did nothing.

Yeah , the default tyres looked pixelated and when you consider that on TCam and Cockpit view you're looking at them all the time they looked pretty bad . They didn't even look like rubber and 2010's default tyres looked better and at least did look like rubber . These tyres look fantastic though and look like the real mccoy and like proper rubber like they should be . No pixelation on the main surface of the tyre , the tyre wear looks excellent , the sidewalls look incredibly detailed . Fantastic stuff seeing as the default tyres brought down the whole look of the cars :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%