[RDD zeno] F12012 Pirelli Ultra Tyres HD

Hey RD members, here we have another 2012 mod for my pirelli tyres. Been working work a little late but guess what, it's now ready to share, :sneaky: All done from scratch as usual.

Changes
  • Improve Tyres side wall texture
  • Tyre blur improvement
  • 2 version of Tyres stripes "Thin"-2011 line & "Thick"-2012 line "
rdtyre.png

Screens
24745080.jpg

98638746.jpg

Installation- Extract using winrar, winzip or 7zip to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" folder &
*Please ensure you backup your files before replace.

*NOTE- Not include new wear texture yet in my mod, will work on it if got time for next version update. Best option is to get vlasovas tyre wear which are great mod.

--------------------------------------------
[Credit to RDD TST ]
ML2166, Ryder25, Tom Endres
---------------------------------------------
Also thanks to others great RD modders who produce awesome mods which is great to this forum & my friends out here, vlasovas, rddev members and more.

[DOWNLOAD HERE]
:D Appreciate it and enjoy!

the quality is good but if no action is taken on the color of the tires don't have a realistic effect. They are too dark. You have to make them lighter. see vlasovas .....

In my opinion the tyres should be dark , like Vlasovas's original versions and like these . They only look lighter on the tv due to the light reflection . The dark tyres look lighter when you're driving on a sunlit track in the game too . Obviously vlasovas has catered for those that want them lighter anyway , but in my opinion the dark tyres are how they look in real life . The lighter ' effect ' is just that , an effect produced by the shine of the tyres .

In my opinion the tyres should be dark , like Vlasovas's original versions and like these . They only look lighter on the tv due to the light reflection . The dark tyres look lighter when you're driving on a sunlit track in the game too . Obviously vlasovas has catered for those that want them lighter anyway , but in my opinion the dark tyres are how they look in real life . The lighter ' effect ' is just that , an effect produced by the shine of the tyres .
I agree, but with the running on the track it tends to get dusty dirt and everything, and also turns out to clarify, I made clear with color TV, but I think in reality, should not be so clear, just see the pictures F1 Fanatic on, but always have a user who wants, to watch see on tv, so I have done just 3 types

good job zeno
I not have downloaded it because I'm uploading, but soon I'll get

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%