RDCCC S4 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (RACE On, GTR Evolution, STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium

League: RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup
Season: 4 (2011)
Game(s) Required: Race On\ GTR-Evo\STCC the game and Race 07
Current Number of Divisions: 1

This league will be on invitational basis only!

Some drivers participated in S1,2 and 3 will receive an invitation to join the league, after the invitations are send and replied the entry list will be updated. Interested drivers, with a licensed membership and ranking status, can apply for the available places but we decide who will eventually drive based on a few criteria:

- driving standards
- commitment
- participation in previous RD leagues

This means that some people will be disappointed but that is unfortunately the downside of this system. We might open up a second server for a second group that will be the feeder series for the next seasons.

Sign-up agreement

Signing up for the league is a contract that your signing meaning that if you sign off at any giving moment after signing up is a breach of the contract. Braking the contract will result in consequences that can go as far as your licensed member status beeing remove or you beeing forbidden to participate to any other RD leagues for a year.

Available cars

The 2010 Camaro Cup ( mod )

Calendar

Saturday February 5th - Watkins Glen GP + New TV Cams
Saturday February 19th - Birubi SouthernCross
Saturday March 5th - Sugo 2006 ( classic layout )
Satruday March 19th - Hockenheim 2004
Saturday April 2nd - Detroit 1988
Saturday April 16th - Interlagos
Saturday April 30th - Trois Rivieres 2008
Saturday Mai 14th - Spa-Francorchamps 2009 ( download link TBA )

Session Info

Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Super Pole Qualification: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:15 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 19:25 GMT (between 60-80 minutes including formation lap)

Race settings

-Manual gears. Auto gears will be turned off.
-Real life weather simulation.

Point system

1: 30
2: 27
3: 24
4: 22
5: 20
6: 18
7: 16
8: 14
9: 12
10: 11
11: 10
12: 9
13: 8
14: 7
15: 6
16: 5
17: 4
18: 3
19: 2
20: 1

Pole: 1 point

Championship type

Driver championship only.

Liveries

Having you own livery is mandatory, if you can not create your own we encourage you to ask help from the community.

Livery deadline: TBA

Absense

This is the most important part of the league briefing you need to understand! If you are allowed to drive the in league we expect you to be present during all races of the season. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action afterwards without giving any notice the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status on RaceDeparment.

Incidents

It may happen that rules get violated. In such cases it is up to the drivers to report the violation. The staff encourages this and will only investigate incidents that are reported by drivers.

No report = no investigation = no penalty

A report can be sent to the staff by private message. It must always contain:

o Name of the league: RDCCC S4
o The name of the reported driver (the violator)
o A link to a youtube or vimeo movie that shows the incident in various angles
o A short description of the incident, without rant.

You must always send the report with your own forum account. You can only send a report if you were actually in the race. Report from outsider will be not be considered.
After sending the staff will then investigate the incident. Incomplete reports will not be considered.

Reports must be sent within 48 hours of the finish of the race. Reports that come in too late might not be considered.

General League Rules

All the general league rules are written down in a document for the 2010 league season. Click here to read it! Additionnal rules or rule specifications might be added in the rule thread so make sure you read them and understand them.

RDCCC S4 - Sign up (Now closed)

970170RDCCClogo.png

What is this?

This is the sign up thread of the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup. In this thread you can see which drivers have been entered into the competition. The drivers can enter by replying to this thread.

This league will be on invitational basis only!

Some drivers participated in S1,2 and 3 will receive an invitation to join the league, after the invitations are send and replied the entry list will be updated. Interested drivers, with a licensed membership and ranking status, can apply for the available places but we decide who will eventually drive based on a few criteria:

- driving standards
- commitment
- participation in previous RD leagues

This means that some people will be disappointed but that is unfortunately the downside of this system. We might open up a second server for a second group that will be the feeder series for the next seasons.

Sign-up agreement

Signing up for the league is a contract that your signing meaning that if you sign off at any giving moment after signing up is a breach of the contract. Braking the contract will result in consequences that can go as far as your licensed member status beeing remove or you beeing forbidden to participate to any other RD leagues for a year.

Before you sign up

>> Check out and read the rules and regulations thread
>> Read the RDCCC - S4 Intro and Info thread
>> Read the RDCCC News thread

How to Enter a Driver

Post a reply to this thread with the following information:

Team Name: [name]
Driver*: [name]
Number*: 00 - 99
I have read and understand the sign up agreement:
Experience: [previous entries and results of the drivers]

*Mandatory fields. These must be filled in to enter.

Note 1: Even tho its not a team championship a team name would add another dimension to the league.

Note 2: Each Driver must provide the liveries for its car. The driver must take care of this. More information can be found in the Liveries & Painting thread.

Deadline

January 15th 2011

the league grid will be posted in this thread on January 16th 2011.

i have to postpone my offer till another season.

Because the car wont be used until the winterseason is finished. There is to much pickle on the winterroads.

In the meantime i hope to gather some information how to make recordings for simracing.

nope cause in oder for the mod to work you need Race On to be installed, the way the mod is build if you don,t own Race On you won't be able to run the mod properly. its not like a scratch build mod were it use its own 3D model, the 2010 Camaro cup mod lean on almost all game in order to work, the body are Race On, the side Windows and cockpit are STCC, the rear wing is GTR-Evo as well as the wheels, only the sound of the car is really stand alone.

Yves, next league is in Race on. shouldnt it be STCC?

Season 4 league grid:

First of all i want to thanks everybody that have sign up and show an interest for the league, i wish i could have picked everybody but unfortunately i had to make the hard choice and leave some behind. this season since the league will have a live broadcast of each races i had 2 choices, having a grid of 22 cars or use the program that allow more place on the grid, i've decided to go for the second choice which mean that this season the grid will be of 27 drivers.

i want to be as transparent as i could be so here's the criteria for the grid selection:
  1. Previous participation to the league, drivers that have participate in one or all the season of the league.
  2. Drivers i know and raced before or feedbacks from the others racing staff members.
if the drivers that have been left out want to know the reasons why they have been left out you are welcome to pm and i'll give them to you.

now i am proud to present to you the season 4 starting grid:
  • Yves Larose #14
  • Bjorn de Haas #60
  • Bob Miley #23
  • Bob Hutchins #48
  • Eric Estes #9
  • Eric Martel #67
  • Andreas Loffler #2
  • Norman Bruce #49
  • Andreas Hultgren #99
  • Ethan Bass #7
  • Martijn Van Bommel #71
  • Hugo Hekkenberg #06
  • Henrik Horvath #19
  • Martin Vrba #89
  • Gregory Degreef #77
  • Gary Lennon #31
  • Peter Duivelaar #3
  • Nigel Atkins #5
  • Jan Wilkstom #21
  • Chris Sykes #78
  • Dariusz Swiderski #69
  • Neil Gault #27
  • Jesper Taulbourg #96
  • Kevin Ledoux #22
  • Wesley Hartog #12
  • Rami Kaukola #66
Gentlemen have a nice season, race hard, clean and fair.

Team Name: Black Visor Motorsport
Driver*: Yves Larose
Number*: 14
I have read and understand the sign up agreement: Yes
Experience: all the previous RDCCC season, some race in the RDTCC S1, RDGTC S2 and alo of racing club event.

Team Name: Black Visor Motorsport
Driver*: Bob Miley
Number*: 23
Experience: all the previous RDCCC season, RDTCC S3(i think), F3000 S1, RDHGP S6 and racing club.

Team Name: ProjectD
Driver: Eric Martel
Number: 67
Experience: very little exp on road course but i'm a stock car sim driver since very long time,i racing some race on ARCA race club

i don't know any car viewers for the race games and to my knowledge there is no Xfile or 3Dsmax scne for the car, the way i do my skin is that i start Race On and use the 3D render that the game create to view the skin i,m working on. you might want to wait a little bit for the skin as i haven,t finalized the details yet for the skinning side of the league ( mandatory logo's and such ) and that there will have a new version of the mod release soon that will correct some visual bugs and a new windows template, the body template is the default Race On Camaro one that you have to flip some layers as the exhaust have change side to copy the real Camaro cup car. i have to admit that the skinning part of the car can be a little bit touchy and might require a few tries before you get it right.

Would you please Yves explain more how to use the in game 3D render that the game create?

Ihab, its pretty simple. open the body template with your favorite paint program, then let say your base color for your livery is red apply the color to the entire car, save the template in DDS in a folder call the name of your team ( exemple ). after that create the ini file for that car and save it in the same folder as the DDS body file, once that is done place that folder in your custom skin folder and fire up the game ( always keep ypur paint program open ) and select any track and then the car class then the car you just created. after that return to your paint program ( leave the game running ) and do some alteration and save again the template in DDS file in your custom skin folder overwriting the first save. return to the game select another car and then return to yours and you'll see the changes you just made. repeat all those steps each time you make a change on the template until your skin is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back