RDCCC S4 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (RACE On, GTR Evolution, STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium

League: RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup
Season: 4 (2011)
Game(s) Required: Race On\ GTR-Evo\STCC the game and Race 07
Current Number of Divisions: 1

This league will be on invitational basis only!

Some drivers participated in S1,2 and 3 will receive an invitation to join the league, after the invitations are send and replied the entry list will be updated. Interested drivers, with a licensed membership and ranking status, can apply for the available places but we decide who will eventually drive based on a few criteria:

- driving standards
- commitment
- participation in previous RD leagues

This means that some people will be disappointed but that is unfortunately the downside of this system. We might open up a second server for a second group that will be the feeder series for the next seasons.

Sign-up agreement

Signing up for the league is a contract that your signing meaning that if you sign off at any giving moment after signing up is a breach of the contract. Braking the contract will result in consequences that can go as far as your licensed member status beeing remove or you beeing forbidden to participate to any other RD leagues for a year.

Available cars

The 2010 Camaro Cup ( mod )

Calendar

Saturday February 5th - Watkins Glen GP + New TV Cams
Saturday February 19th - Birubi SouthernCross
Saturday March 5th - Sugo 2006 ( classic layout )
Satruday March 19th - Hockenheim 2004
Saturday April 2nd - Detroit 1988
Saturday April 16th - Interlagos
Saturday April 30th - Trois Rivieres 2008
Saturday Mai 14th - Spa-Francorchamps 2009 ( download link TBA )

Session Info

Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice
Super Pole Qualification: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:15 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 19:25 GMT (between 60-80 minutes including formation lap)

Race settings

-Manual gears. Auto gears will be turned off.
-Real life weather simulation.

Point system

1: 30
2: 27
3: 24
4: 22
5: 20
6: 18
7: 16
8: 14
9: 12
10: 11
11: 10
12: 9
13: 8
14: 7
15: 6
16: 5
17: 4
18: 3
19: 2
20: 1

Pole: 1 point

Championship type

Driver championship only.

Liveries

Having you own livery is mandatory, if you can not create your own we encourage you to ask help from the community.

Livery deadline: TBA

Absense

This is the most important part of the league briefing you need to understand! If you are allowed to drive the in league we expect you to be present during all races of the season. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action afterwards without giving any notice the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status on RaceDeparment.

Incidents

It may happen that rules get violated. In such cases it is up to the drivers to report the violation. The staff encourages this and will only investigate incidents that are reported by drivers.

No report = no investigation = no penalty

A report can be sent to the staff by private message. It must always contain:

o Name of the league: RDCCC S4
o The name of the reported driver (the violator)
o A link to a youtube or vimeo movie that shows the incident in various angles
o A short description of the incident, without rant.

You must always send the report with your own forum account. You can only send a report if you were actually in the race. Report from outsider will be not be considered.
After sending the staff will then investigate the incident. Incomplete reports will not be considered.

Reports must be sent within 48 hours of the finish of the race. Reports that come in too late might not be considered.

General League Rules

All the general league rules are written down in a document for the 2010 league season. Click here to read it! Additionnal rules or rule specifications might be added in the rule thread so make sure you read them and understand them.

hi

i'm very interested for paticipate with you in this championship,at this time i prepare my skin and i have 1 information about this.do you have a car viewer for watching the developement of my car and do you have better template for windows and parts?

ty

Eric

i don't know any car viewers for the race games and to my knowledge there is no Xfile or 3Dsmax scne for the car, the way i do my skin is that i start Race On and use the 3D render that the game create to view the skin i,m working on. you might want to wait a little bit for the skin as i haven,t finalized the details yet for the skinning side of the league ( mandatory logo's and such ) and that there will have a new version of the mod release soon that will correct some visual bugs and a new windows template, the body template is the default Race On Camaro one that you have to flip some layers as the exhaust have change side to copy the real Camaro cup car. i have to admit that the skinning part of the car can be a little bit touchy and might require a few tries before you get it right.

hi

i'm very interested for paticipate with you in this championship,at this time i prepare my skin and i have 1 information about this.do you have a car viewer for watching the developement of my car and do you have better template for windows and parts?

ty

Eric

i doudt that the new 3d model of the car will be ready for the start of S4 so most likely your skin will be ok except from the windows that you'll have to redo due to an update of the mod that will come out soon to fix some visual bugs on the car.

the STCC tracks are very short tracks and IMO the mod would have to be modified for those tracks in order to make the races interesting and to be honest i'm not keen on short tracks as they are often good for mayhem and race incidents,

as for the sound of the car in order to get that sound for the mod we would have to record the sound directly from the real car like most of the game creator does so unless someone volunteer to fly to Swedish, ask a team to help and record the sound for Gunthar i think we'll have to do with the ones that are available to us.

We could use the longer tracks like Mantrop, Karlskoga, or just have a go at running on the likes of Knutstrop or Sturup for the test race. The tracks would definitly test the cars and drivers out. I would also like to test a standing start in these cars. As a midfield to back marker racer, the rolling starts we did, were the main thing I didn't like about the season. The way the ATCC do their manual rolling start to me is good. But I will always prefer a standing start. Gives a bit of excitement, and as experienced in round one of ATCC at Road America in server two where we only do standing starts, I have never been apart of a cleaner start. When racing in a league, people are more careful and aware of others.

Just a request. Your leage, your choice mate. I look forward to season four whatever your decision.

Cya later.

RDCCC S4 - Media

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes

• Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640x480.
  • Movies may be embedded.
  • Do not post reactions. Rather click the Thanks button

RDCCC S4 - News

What is this?

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup. Here all important updates and announcement of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

RDCCC S4 - Liveries and Painting

What is this?

This is the RDCCC Liveries & Painting thread. Here you will find all the information you require to produce your car liveries for the league. Read it carefully as all liveries that will not meet the requirements will be refused. It's the responsibility of the Driver to produce the livery package before the deadline.

Deadline

January 29th 2011

Submitting

All livery packages must be submitted in this thread in the following form. All submitted posts must have the driver name for title.

Driver Name:
Download link:

1) Template

All the liveries must be produced on the templates provided by the Paint Team. You must use the templates from the download link below. The only requirement is that you have the RD and True2life logo somewhere visible on the car or the windows.

Logo's download: RDCCC skinning logo's
Templates download: 2010 Camaro Cup Templates

2) Package contents

All package must contain the following files.
  1. ini file
  2. body dds file
  3. Wing dds file
  4. exterior window dds file
  5. ingame flags tga file
  6. interior window dds file ( optional )
  7. Numberplates ( optional )
3) ini file

all ini files must be build in this fashion.

[[[TEAM_NAME]]]
[[DRIVER_NAME]]

[Chevrolet Camaro Cup 2010]
body=your file name.dds
Wing=your file name.dds
windows=your file name.dds
interiorwindow=your file name.dds
numberplate=your file name.dds
driver=your file name.dds
ext_driver=your file name.dds
helmet=your file name.dds
wheelcolor=1, 2 or 3
menuflag=menu.tga
ingameflag=result.tga

4) Body, wing and numberplate file

All .dds body, wing and numberplate file must be saved in DXT1 and must be in default resolution (1024x2048) Everything else is up to your discration, but must obey RD rules.

5) Windows file

All .dds windows file must be saved in DXT5 with 6 mipmaps for the exterior windows and in DXT5 with 0 mipmaps for the interior windows and must be in default resolution. If you include interior windows in you package make sure they are working. If they don't work properly they will be removed.

6) Ingame flags

All ingame flags must be in Evo style, either its a country flag or a custom flag, they must be saved in tga format and in 32 bits. the resolutin for each flags must be the following.

menu flag: 59x45
Result flag: 64x32

RDCCC Skinpack

It's the responsability of the driver to make sure to get and install the RDCCC skinpack before the first race of the season. The skinpack will be released on February 2nd 2011via this thread.

Download link: RDCCC S4 skinpack

Contact

For further information or questions use this thread or contact Yves Larose via pm.

Special note

for those who was part of season 3 of the league and entend to use the same skin you'll have to redo your windows with the template from the download link.

• Yves Larose #14
  • Bjorn de Haas #60
  • Bob Miley #23
  • Bob Hutchins #48
  • Eric Estes #9
  • Eric Martel #67
  • Andreas Loffler #2
  • Norman Bruce #49
  • Andreas Hultgren #99
  • Ethan Bass #7
  • Martijn Van Bommel #71
  • Hugo Hekkenberg #06
  • Henrik Horvath #19
  • Martin Vrba #89
  • Gregory Degreef #77
  • Gary Lennon #31
  • Peter Duivelaar #3
  • Nigel Atkins #5
  • Jan Wilkstom #21
  • Chris Sykes #78
  • Dariusz Swiderski #69
  • Neil Gault #27
  • Jesper Taulbourg #96
  • Kevin Ledoux #22
  • Wesley Hartog #12
  • Rami Kaukola #66
Green = Skin submitted and approved
Blue = Skin submitted but not verified
Red = skin not submitted

RDCCC S4 - Rules and Regulations

This league use the standard RaceDepartment league rules and regulation that can be found Here
please read them carefully. some rules and regulation are either not specified or are different from what this league use so here they are.

5.3 Qualification

in the case of a superpole qualification, all driver are required to do the outlap, hotlap and inlap before the clock reach 0:00. further more the inlap must be done in a reasonnable pace, all offender will receive a penality.

5.7 Point distribution

This league uses a different point system then the standard RaceDepartment one, the point system use for this league reflect the point system that is beeing use for the real Camaro Cup Champoinship. here the point system that will be use.

1: 30
2: 27
3: 24
4: 22
5: 20
6: 18
7: 16
8: 14
9: 12
10: 11
11: 10
12: 9
13: 8
14: 7
15: 6
16: 5
17: 4
18: 3
19: 2
20: 1

Pole: 1 point

it is your responsability to follow the rules and to report all offenders. read them carefully and ask questions if you don't understand something or if you need clarifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back