RDCCC S1 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
758202Camaro_Iroc_Z_challenge_flyer.jpg

Open to all RD trial and premium members​

Class: STCC Camaro Cup​

Number of races: 4​

Schedule

1. Mid-Ohio none chicane - Monday March 2nd 2009 - 45 minutes
2. Road America - Monday March 16th 2009 - 45 minutes
3. Watkins Glenn Nascar layout - Monday March 30th 2009 - 45 minutes
4. Mosport 77 - Monday April 13th 2009 - 45 minutes​

Format

Practice @ 20:00 GMT - 1 hour
Qualifiers @ 21:00 GMT - 15 minutes Superpole
Warmup @ 21:15 GMT - 10 minutes
Race @ 21:25 GMT - 45 minutes

Points Distribution

Race points are awarded when a driver completed: >= 75% of the total time of the race.​

Qualifying points

• P1: 1
Race points
  • P1: 20
  • P2: 17
  • P3: 15
  • P4: 13
  • P5: 11
  • P6: 10
  • P7: 9
  • P8: 8
  • P9: 7
  • P10: 6
  • P11: 5
  • P12: 4
  • P13: 3
  • P14: 2
  • P15: 1
Fastest Laptime: 1​

Weather

Dry condition

Rolling Start (manual)

Single driver Challenge

Costum skin allowed ( see details in the skin thread )

No weight penalities

Mandatory pitstop

one little clarification in GPCOS, even tho the challenge doesn't support a team championship you can create your team in GPCOS if you want, if not you'll be placed in the RD single driver team, either way you can have a custom skin for your car. if you decide to create a team in GPCOS please edit your sign up and tell me the name of your team please.

best regards Yves

Arrghhh ... errmmm ... I was trying to resist signing up but I just can't ... I did have fun in these the one time I drove them so ... sign me up please Yves :good:

Name: Lee Downham
Number: 72 ... changed to #1
Skin: Will produce my own

Hey Yves ... after looking at this I wanted to check, are we allowed to change the internal windows and include them in the skinpacks?
Not sure what the Camaro windows are like yet, but some of the default internal banners on other cars are a bit hideous or annoying (for me :D) so I may have the desire to change it if this is not a problem? :good:

19:30 GMT is a touch early for me ... prefer 20:00 starts (or later, but that rarely happens round these parts :D) ... got young kids who need feeding and chucking (not quite literally) into their beds.
Not a disaster though ... can work something out :wink2:

Dates seem good, you have fit them nicely in between RDGTC events I see :thumb:

Hey Yves ... after looking at this I wanted to check, are we allowed to change the internal windows and include them in the skinpacks?
Not sure what the Camaro windows are like yet, but some of the default internal banners on other cars are a bit hideous or annoying (for me :D) so I may have the desire to change it if this is not a problem? :good:

Lee the internal windows on the Camaro should only have a black banner since there is nothing on the other side on the external banner so if you want you can do the internal windows but make sure everything works fine tho.

The schedule is not ideal for me (most probably would not be able to participate race 1 and the others are all a 'maybe').

Can I join the race without sign up for the leagues?

(I just like the idea of racing cars that we usually do not race, I would also be happy to see some Caterham races :) )

i am working on the RD single driver skin for the challenge and the car will be a base black color and i entend to put the names, country flag and personnal numbers of the one that will use it so i guess you'll be fine with it.

- name: Ries Notenboom
- number plate: 79
- *skin: would love some black skin with me name and number on it if anyone got some time spare .... :D Cause I fail with skinning :/

As for the dates no idea if I can make all of m since my work days vary from week to week.

Dietmar would can sign up as reserve and i'll notice you before each race if you can participate or not, how does that sound to you ?

The schedule is not ideal for me (most probably would not be able to participate race 1 and the others are all a 'maybe').

Can I join the race without sign up for the leagues?

(I just like the idea of racing cars that we usually do not race, I would also be happy to see some Caterham races :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back