[RD zeno] F1 2013 HARD ORANGE TYRE HD

i select one of the tyres of the first mod and just copy the orange tyres? thats it? sorry bad english
If you install the fusion tyre mod with R or without marking, just copy my render_materials.xml. You are good to go. Also if you prefer clean marking, use my hard orange tyre here include with the car folder and render_materials.xml to your directory. Backup before replace. Enjoy.:)

If you install the fusion tyre mod with R or without marking, just copy my render_materials.xml. You are good to go. Also if you prefer clean marking, use my hard orange tyre here include with the car folder and render_materials.xml to your directory. Backup before replace. Enjoy.:)

perfect! :roflmao: , and i always made all the backups ;)

Hi!

Excellent work. One thing only:
Is it possible to change the color of the icon in the tyres menu when you are in the garage?

Thanks in advance for answer!

i think im start to see whites tires in distance cars, since i use this mod, anyone have that problem? i just no sure but i didnt see whites tyres before
I've been playing for hours just now on my career mode. Seeing replay, looking back of my car mirror to test whether got issue like yours and the result is no. Mine is working well, no white tyre from far distance issue. Backup your car folder and replace my files again.

Hi!

Excellent work. One thing only:
Is it possible to change the color of the icon in the tyres menu when you are in the garage?

Thanks in advance for answer!
Not possible at the moment, currently finding for solution.

Instruction Note- Updated

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back